UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Madison Square Garden trip

Our game won't kick off 'till probably 9:30pm or so. Gonna be a late night, for those not going down on the bus I wonder when the last Metro North train heading to Beacon or some stop up North leaves.

Save the trouble and drive all the way to Secaucus Junction. ~$10 park and ride and a 12 minute train ride (no stops) takes you right into Penn Station under MSG. Easiest and fastest way to get to MSG without driving into the City.

Albany to Secaucus Junction can be done in under 2.5 hrs. I live about 15 minutes from the park and ride and have driven up and back to Albany in 2hrs flat setting the cruise on the Thruway at 79.

Don't follow google maps directions though.

Thruway South to Exit 15 (Route 287 South).

Keep Left onto Route 17 South

Route 17 South for approx 15 minutes to Route 80 East.

Route 80 East for 2 minutes to Route 95 South (Turnpike/Sec. Junction Park& Ride Signs)

Exit 15X to Park and Ride.

We went right by there on the way to the Wagner game. I never knew the train to NYC left from that park and ride exit. If you are driving down during rush hour you will hit traffic. The ride back is easy. It was under 3 hours back from Wagner including 4 stops for gas,food, etc. From campus to the park and ride it would probably take about 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 with traffic. On the way back 2 1/4 if you drive 70-75 on the thruway.

The Secaucus park and ride is only about a year old. It was always a train station, but it was only for transfers. They had no parking until last year (or maybe 2 years ago now). There is also the Vince Lombardi bus park and ride which you probably passed a little further north on 95. Don't take that one....its a pure commuter stop and you'll never get back there late night.

any idea where these seats are for 45 bucks?

although i doubt it matters cause half the arena will clear out after the (first) game anyway

I was told that our allotment was in the 200 level.

The st johns website had the following prices before fees.

courtside - $105

100 level - $65 & $50

200 level - $50

300 level - $30 & $15

400 level - $15

although i doubt it matters cause half the arena will clear out after the (first) game anyway

courtside - $105

100 level - $65 & $50

200 level - $50

300 level - $30 & $15

400 level - $15

Thanks

FYI--Using promo code "LIRR" will allow purchase of $30 seats (300 level -center court) for $15 + crazy TM fees. You will be able to move down into the 100/200's for the more exciting game that evening.

courtside - $105

100 level - $65 & $50

200 level - $50

300 level - $30 & $15

400 level - $15

Thanks

FYI...

The Alumni Association Page says the bus is already sold out... and says:

"Sold Out! Please add your name to the waiting list or email your interest to csmorrison@uamail.albany.edu. If there is enough interest, we may have an additional bus."

It would be great to get 2 bus loads of UA fans going down. The pregame event will start at 6, so there's time to attend that and see both games.

For those going, what movies do you want to see? Keep in mind, there might be some kids on the bus. Maybe if we get 2 buses, we can have a PG-13 bus and an R bus! We need to get both buses full in order to get the second one, so if you want to go on the bus, e-mail Carmelina.

It would be great to get 2 bus loads of UA fans going down. The pregame event will start at 6, so there's time to attend that and see both games.

For those going, what movies do you want to see? Keep in mind, there might be some kids on the bus. Maybe if we get 2 buses, we can have a PG-13 bus and an R bus! We need to get both buses full in order to get the second one, so if you want to go on the bus, e-mail Carmelina.

I have no prefence on a movie, but if you play a movie that is going to put me to sleep like last time, please play it on the way back like last time.

Archived