UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Stadium: Architecture, Engineering, and Design AWARDED!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone show up?

It's for the press, not exactly a public event, but if you're a known supporter they probably would let you watch.

Can't believe after all these years its finally happening!

That's so cute. To some of us that's like a five-year-old saying she's waited her WHOLE LIFE to go to Disney World.

Can anyone show up?

It's for the press, not exactly a public event, but if you're a known supporter they probably would let you watch.

Can't believe after all these years its finally happening!

That's so cute. To some of us that's like a five-year-old saying she's waited her WHOLE LIFE to go to Disney World.

I'll have you know good sir that I've been a season ticket holder (football) for 2 years and have been following the football program (stadium issue) since 2008...*wink*

;)

72, maybe you should head down and join the presser.

Maybe, I'll see how this sounds: "Honey, guess where I'm taking you for your birthday? - a press conference and a basketball game".

I mean, it's not like we haven't done that before.

I'm sure you'll thrown in a nice dinner at the Pub, right?

Maybe, I'll see how this sounds: "Honey, guess where I'm taking you for your birthday? - a press conference and a basketball game".

I'm sure you'll thrown in a nice dinner at the Pub, right?

Yes, only the finest cuisine for my bride.

That sounds all too familar lol. GDG bribed me w/ bday shopping spree at some Maine outlets for us to go to yesterday's game in Orono.

The university tells Roger... have they told anyone else there's a presser on Wed?

Certainly hasn't been a release about it...

We have confidence you'll pull it off 72, and that your wife will be compensated nicely.

Get er done

Not sure if other news outlets have been told... Santillo tweeted about it but I think only after WNYT (Wyland) reported it. I know some staff at UA heard about it early last week.

Just got this:

Please join University at Albany President George Philip for a news conference with an announcement about the new multi-sports complex.

The news conference will take place on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 3:30 pm in the Hall of Fame Room of UAlbany’s SEFCU Arena on the uptown campus. Parking is available in SEFCU Parking lot, just south of the arena, and near the Western Avenue entrance.

Just got this:

Please join University at Albany President George Philip for a news conference with an announcement about the new multi-sports complex.

The news conference will take place on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 3:30 pm in the Hall of Fame Room of UAlbany’s SEFCU Arena on the uptown campus. Parking is available in SEFCU Parking lot, just south of the arena, and near the Western Avenue entrance.

Clack, you got your answer!

Just got this:

Just received the same email. It's so nice to hear something official. Hallelujah!

Archived