UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

america east tournament

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I'm really impressed with SBUs defense. I've watched them for three games in a row against UA, UVM and now BU and they just hustle and play tremendous defense. This man to man defense is what I remember the most about the UA tourney teams. Defense wins championships. BTW......GO BU! ;)

Wow the refs really shouldn't have called such a lite call. Very little contact on that play against SBU I AM SHOCKED.

I think if the play would have continued Holland would have scored anyway. He is a beast.

Wow the refs really shouldn't have called such a lite call. Very little contact on that play against SBU I AM SHOCKED.

I think if the play would have continued Holland would have scored anyway. He is a beast.

He did actually throw it up...not even close. SBU got the shaft there...having said that, the game probably would have gone to overtime, SBU had a ton of foul issues and BU had all of the momentum.

Pikiell also coached a very poor game down the stretch.

I watched the end of the game on DVR when I got home from lacrosse and my first instinct was the same, but then I saw that the ref was Rob Adams and I remembered that he was the ref in our Siena victory, so, I felt compelled to shut up.

He did actually throw it up...not even close. SBU got the shaft there...having said that, the game probably would have gone to overtime, SBU had a ton of foul issues and BU had all of the momentum.

Pikiell also coached a very poor game down the stretch.

True, but I thought the foul was called on the floor so Holland sort of stopped and then just threw it up there when he heard the whistle. I could be wrong though. I only saw it once.