UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

america east tournament

I watched parts of this game while flicking (and most of the last qtr) out of curiosity, not interest. Is macon a terrible coach or does he just have terrible players? Without Holland, bing. should have found a way to win that game??? I am interested to hear opinions from those who know about coaching or even if you only think you do. Just curious.

I'm definitely not a coach..but I watched the game and saw much of the same thing. Bing has some pretty decent players..but they just don't play together well enough on a consistent basis.

And Boston has more talent then you might give them credit for..even without Holland. Both transfer Partin and frosh Irving are great players.

I'm not sure you can call Macon a terrible coach..because I'm not sure you can call him a coach..that's only a title. He does next to no coaching on the sideline..and does even less in the huddle. During a TO late in the game yesterday..when Bing had the ball..Asst Coach Anderson talked to the team and called the play (if you can call 'give the ball to Wright and leave him alone' a play). Macon walked around on the court..with his hands in his pockets..and chatted with a couple of the refs..that's it.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we had a later start time. Who's heading to hartford for the game??

arena-diagram.jpg

We got tickets this afternoon. The ticket office said the main Albany section (GDG believes he said sec 107) is sold out. So he was putting single session Albany fans (buying chairbacks) across "so you'll be looking at the team". So we think we're in section 104 as single game Albany fans. If anyone else gets clarification when they buy them, please post.

Well considering Hartford had to be reminded by GDG to put up a seating chart (their link never worked)--my guess is that they don't exactly have the best staff. I'm sure we'll be spread around 107, 108, 104 and who the hell else knows where haha. Anybody have bench seats? :wacko:

Edited by MsGDG

Point taken about Chris Martin. They're certainly a better team with him, 4-2 in conference when he's played. The two losses to Vermont and Boston. Considering the problems they've had this year Pikiell has done a pretty good job getting them to #5. Wait did I just compliment Stony Brook???