UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@Binghamton

Doc

Just caught the end on the radio after coming out of the women's game. I'm not sure how many people made the trip but I could hear you yelling through the play by play - Nice work.

I'll be interested to hear what people's impression of the game were who were there. Double-double by Luke - again. Is our big three becoming a big four?

Great to see Logan shooting a little better and Watts contributing again.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've ever beat Siena and done the SUNY sweep in the same year.

all is right 4-0 vs the other suny's this year. will we ever play the other?

We just got back from Bingo.. was a nice needed win! DP--glad you could hear the cheering--though I must say the team started most of the Defense chants. Refs weren't calling anything under our hoop in either half, was gritty. It was nice to see the team not fall to defeat when being down a bit--instead they fought back, which was great. Billy's free throws were awesome-- he's gonna be missed. At the end of the game Billy threw the ball up in the air for the last 2 secs. GDG said that when it came down, after the buzzer went off, Wright punched the ball and it went flying into the student section --and hard. I saw a man grab it from hitting a bunch of people-- that team needs some lessons in how to lose with class.

Back from BINGO after the win and a victory dinner at Brooks both VERY satisfying.

BINGO has some smooth athletes but the difference today were the contributions from each player on UA, a true team effort. No matter how bad or good you think BINGO is the Events Center is still a tough place to walk into and walk out with a win. Now to take care of business against UMBC.

We just got back from Bingo.. was a nice needed win! DP--glad you could hear the cheering--though I must say the team started most of the Defense chants. Refs weren't calling anything under our hoop in either half, was gritty. It was nice to see the team not fall to defeat when being down a bit--instead they fought back, which was great. Billy's free throws were awesome-- he's gonna be missed. At the end of the game Billy threw the ball up in the air for the last 2 secs. GDG said that when it came down, after the buzzer went off, Wright punched the ball and it went flying into the student section --and hard. I saw a man grab it from hitting a bunch of people-- that team needs some lessons in how to lose with class.

So what was YOUR view of Logan's non-foul/partial block of Bing's last shot?

My view was our team's back haha. :)

But I think GDG may have his own opinion.. I believe he's writing something up for Doc to post on the Purple & Gold Nation blog and mentions his thoughts on the last 10 sec of the game.

But I think GDG may have his own opinion.. I believe he's writing something up for Doc to post on the Purple & Gold Nation blog and mentions his thoughts on the last 10 sec of the game.

Got it up there now!

http://pagn.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/stones-billy-allen-has-them/

Loved the post game quote from Will on the radio when asked about Billy's FT's,(i think I know what he's getting at) it was something along the lines of:

"That's why Billy Allen going to end up at a job making a lot more money than Will Brown does"

My view was our team's back haha. :)

From GDG:

After calling a TO following their inbound, Greer Wright received the ball near half court with about 8 or 9 seconds left. It looked like his defender got a piece of the ball causing Wright to fumble a bit. He called TO right away as he looked a bit flustered, maybe expecting more pressure after the tip. From there, Jabbi received the inbound deep in the right corner with about 4 or 5 seconds left. He looked a bit trapped and forced up an off-balance 3 point attempt, which was partially blocked by Logan (even though the box score didn’t give him credit for it). Most of the crowd wanted the foul, but it looked clean to me (from the great view I had all the way on the other side court..ha!). http://pagn.wordpres...allen-has-them/

Archived