UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Big Purple Fans Bracket Challange

WOW...VCU taking it to Purdue...yikes!

Can't believe Arizona pulled that game out against Texas. It propelled me into first place tie in the Bracket challenge.

First one was good to see. Ideal result for them. Blow out a maac team in first tourney game. go down hard in next game. :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another year, another loss. I suck at these things.

Same here.

It is hard picking games of teams I haven't seen play. The only teams in the field I saw in person this season were Syracuse, St Johns, Notre Dame, Connecticut, Boston University.

I'm coming for you chump. :lol: When UConn knocks off Duke in the quarter finals,

I got ya!

You didn't even have to wait that long for Duke to go down.

My bracket is done but I'm really enjoying watching this VCU team.

I'm coming for you chump. :lol: When UConn knocks off Duke in the quarter finals,

I got ya!

Like I told click, butler needs to take out florida & UConn needs to win another game for me to even beat him. And, UConn needs to win ONLY 1 game for me to keep up with msgdg.

I've got mixed feeling about Duke normally. I'm glad they went down due to my bracket. Some days I'm ok with them, and some days I want to see them squashed.

I got ya!

Like I told click, butler needs to take out florida & UConn needs to win another game for me to even beat him. And, UConn needs to win ONLY 1 game for me to keep up with msgdg.

I've got mixed feeling about Duke normally. I'm glad they went down due to my bracket. Some days I'm ok with them, and some days I want to see them squashed.

Nice to see you've designed your whole strategy to beat me...I'm not in your head at all....BUURRRNNNN!

I got ya!

Nice to see you've designed your whole strategy to beat me...I'm not in your head at all....BUURRRNNNN!

My strategy with you began once I saw you 2 points ahead, with more or less the same setup down the stretch.

Only crunching numbers.

Normally, I expect to beat you in any random contest, and don't give you much thought. I'm more worried about the boulders in the path, not the little pebbles. :lol:

So looking at the bracket standings-- has Sarge already won?

The only people left who can gain points are Sarge, me and "Willie and Tim." If UConn loses against Kentucky then the current ranking is the final:

Sarge 65

MsGDG 62

uofalbany 62

If UConn gets to the Finals and loses then "Willie and Tim" comes in third.

Sarge 81 Points

MsGDG 78 Points

Willie and Tim 75 Points

Either way it looks like Sarge is our winner. Clickclack as the organizer of the bracket can you confirm my crack bracket analysis is correct?

Archived