UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OOC Schedule 11-12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOX23Sports FOX23 Sports

by AndrewSantillo

Albany Cup series renewed for 4 years. This years mens game is Monday Dec. 5th at 7pm. Saints have MAAC game on Dec. 3

So which years will we have seats that you can actually see the court from or is it the same old same old nonsense contract.

FOX23Sports FOX23 Sports

by AndrewSantillo

Albany Cup series renewed for 4 years. This years mens game is Monday Dec. 5th at 7pm. Saints have MAAC game on Dec. 3

So which years will we have seats that you can see the court from or is it the same old same old nonsense contract.

I've asked, it seems that same old same old is is what we got again.

Danes and Saints keep rivalry going - T-U

What possible justification is there to play the women's game downtown all the time? I hope it's not a one-ticket one-price doubleheader with their men's MAAC game.

There is no justification. I didn't see where the story said the women were playing at the TUC although I won't be surprised if they do. It's been a stand alone game down there before, I think admission was free when they did it.

The women's game should be played on a different day and rotate between the ARC and SEFCU.

What possible justification is there to play the women's game downtown all the time? I hope it's not a one-ticket one-price doubleheader with their men's MAAC game.

There is no justification. I didn't see where the story said the women were playing at the TUC although I won't be surprised if they do. It's been a stand alone game down there before, I think admission was free when they did it.

The women's game should be played on a different day and rotate between the ARC and SEFCU.

Can't be rotated, stuck up LCC would NEVER play at SEFCU.

Agreed, but it didn't stop the LCC women's coach from trying. I think she had a quote in the paper the year the women's game was free in the Knick. I don't remember what she said; only that I remember it sounded even more ridiculous than what she said when I saw her quotes about LCC defeating defending national champion Maryland (before the game) the year LCC played them.

I have no problem with rotating the women's game to the arc eventually, but it should be on UA's home court now. Both games have been at the court of LCC's choice long enough.

Look if you can rotate the lacrosse series , playing every other year on a work day on LCC's field that doesn't even have legitimate lights you should be able to rotate every other sport in which LCC has a team and is unafraid to play UA.

The argument that UA facilities aren't good enough for LCC or don't have enough seats to handle LCC fans is extremely weak.

• 2 weeks later...

UA in the Dick's Sporting Goods NIT...link

Other teams...Syracuse (Big East), Arkansas-Pine Bluff (SWAC), Brown (Ivy), Colorado State (Mountain West), Florida International (Sun Belt), Fresno State (WAC), George Mason (Colonial), Manhattan (MAAC), Monmouth (Northeast), Oklahoma State (Big 12), Oral Roberts (Summit), SMU (Conference USA), Stanford (Pac-12), Texas-San Antonio (Southland) and Virginia Tech (ACC).

I like it...

Archived