UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OOC Schedule 11-12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Release now lists the times

Friday, Aug. 19 ... at University of Quebec at Montreal, 7:00 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 20 ... at McGill University, 7:00 p.m.

Monday, Aug. 22 ... at Dawson College All-Stars, 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Aug. 24 ... at University of Ottawa, 8:00 p.m.

Thursday, Aug. 25 ... at Carleton University, 7:00 p.m.

well, I am as far removed from being twitter savy as can be, but are we talking Pitt?

Anybody have any information as if this is really going to happen? I live in Pittsburgh and would LOVE to see my Danes at the Pete

Release now lists the times

Friday, Aug. 19 ... at University of Quebec at Montreal, 7:00 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 20 ... at McGill University, 7:00 p.m.

Monday, Aug. 22 ... at Dawson College All-Stars, 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Aug. 24 ... at University of Ottawa, 8:00 p.m.

Thursday, Aug. 25 ... at Carleton University, 7:00 p.m.

More on the upcoming trip

http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2011/08/15/sports/doc4e4896a00647c406130882.txt?viewmode=fullstory

well, I am as far removed from being twitter savy as can be, but are we talking Pitt?

Anybody have any information as if this is really going to happen? I live in Pittsburgh and would LOVE to see my Danes at the Pete

I haven't seen anything (from Pitt or UA) confirming this yet. If it is a Saturday, I'll make the trip, but I thought it was rumored for a Friday.

Last year I saw some college baseball schedules released before our OOC basketball schedule was released. I just saw 1 college baseball schedule released (Indiana St) for 2012, so hopefully we will see the UA college basketball OOC schedule soon.

I haven't seen anything (from Pitt or UA) confirming this yet. If it is a Saturday, I'll make the trip, but I thought it was rumored for a Friday.

Last year I saw some college baseball schedules released before our OOC basketball schedule was released. I just saw 1 college baseball schedule released (Indiana St) for 2012, so hopefully we will see the UA college basketball OOC schedule soon.

Well it seems Pitt fans have also heard the rumor we're playing them. The Pitt fans have the game listed as 11/11. Not that another group of fans posting it means anything. http://pittsburgh.ri...sid=996&style=2

Two games on Thanksgiving weekend, one game on the Friday the day before Xmas eve, and a Wednesday vs. Colgate. Just terrific, are they TRYING to kill attendance?

I thought the same thing when I saw it. The dates are rough.

Nice to throw that Maryland trip in for Statefan though. I'm liking the Cornell road game and an NIT game. With the exception of Mount Ida this looks a lot like Stony Brooks schedule last year.

Archived