UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I think if we had gotten a Saturday game, There are only 2 on Sunday, we could have hosted it as Graduate commencement is much smaller, but that's only my guess. I would have thought we could havew pulled it off regardless. I'm sure it wasn't an Athletics decision.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you wonder why we flubbed the stadium process. This, here alone, is an egregious offense that is enough to question the capabilities of our Sr. Athletic Dept. Leadership.

I am so happy this article came out. If I told my bosses, "Well, I thought I understood the procurement law so I didn't bother to ask the agency for leeway", and that leeway were available, let's just say my ass would be chewed out.

This is an absolute disgrace...

Mark Mcguire hits another one out of the park. (EDIT: this one steroid free)

Doesn't sound like McElroy has the least bit of interest in any sport other than basketball.

Such BS.

Time to go.

And you wonder why we flubbed the stadium process. This, here alone, is an egregious offense that is enough to question the capabilities of our Sr. Athletic Dept. Leadership.

I am so happy this article came out. If I told my bosses, "Well, I thought I understood the procurement law so I didn't bother to ask the agency for leeway", and that leeway were available, let's just say my ass would be chewed out.

Somebody dropped the ball on this and whether it was McElroy (or is he covering for someone) "absolute disgrace" is correct. I am also glad Mcguire wrote the article. The team/parents the community deserved an explanation. I hope it does not become a distraction, Dartmouth will be tough enough as is (especially on the road.)

Couldn't agree more. This is outragious!!

Mark M again showing why he is the best(only?) TU sportswriter.

This answered the questions that needed to be answered and that the staff article on Monday did not answer.

Very disappointing showing by the admin, but I suppose I should be used to that since I still have not seen a football stadium and I still have not seen us stop subsidizing a community college each year and instead demand a fair contract(home and home or if it must be at the Knick half the seats every year)

Having taken care of the only team to beat #1 Maryland, Albany gets to play #2 Northwestern next.

Common opponents........NU..............Albany

Penn State..............14-5, 14-3.......8-7

Massachusetts...........17-7............10-8

Boston College..........11-8............11-10

Stony Brook.............19-5............11-5

Archived