UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2013

Posted by Coach O'Donnell

BNnI9klCAAAvMcY.jpg

The guy lifting on the right looks like Dallas Ennema..and Jiggetts the one in the front?

So for those wondering who in the long list of possible 13 recruits is here this at least shows two def here. Haas also confirmed he is on his way to UA this week on Twitter. Now to figure out who is prepping, decommtting or who is leaving.

Edited by MsGDG

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even low mid major basketball is so cutthroat. i wonder what happened considering he was one of the first recruits to sign this year.

he even created a new twitter account.

Yeah.. he said something about appreciating things you have before it's what you had. Wonder if it's something he did... who knows. I'm just excited to see what the new people who are here can do for us.

I think the guy next to Rowley is Shengelia? I'm surprised by Ennema's height in that picture. I know it can be tough to compare with people leaning/bending/squatting in a picture..but he looks pretty close in height to Wiegmann and Devlin (who are both listed at 6'8"). I believe Ennema has been listed at 6'6"?

Edited by Phoenix

I think Shenaglia is the dude in the middle left of the photo...back row...with a short stubble beard. And agreed on Ennema; kid looks like a solid 6'6, i.e. a REAL 6'6, if not 6'7. He seems lean and fit as well (he's in the workout photo).

Edited by Dane96

You mean the short blonde? That's definitely Anders Haas. Haas is 6'1"..Shengelia is 6'9".

Related..it looks like the 2013-14 roster has been published: http://www.ualbanysp...0&Q_SEASON=2013

And it does..indeed..include Michael Rowley. He has no bio link though.

9 guys on the roster 6'6" or taller. I was worried the team would have some size issues..but that certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

Edited by Phoenix

Weird, when I went to the roster page, the 2012-2013 roster was still up. Anyone else able to view the 2014-24 roster?

You can click the drop-down in the topish right hand corner to select 2013-14. But you're correct that it defaults to 2012-13 when you click the 'roster' link.

Wiegmann is the guy directly behind the middle of DJ Evans and Reece Williams. The roster has pictures of each of the returning players as a reference.

From left to right I see: Puk, Odunsi, Hooley, Haas, Williams, Wiegmann, Ennema, Evans, Egharevba, Jiggetts, Devlin, Shengelia or Mike Rowley (?), Sam Rowley, Johnson, Coach Iati.

I was confused by the Haas signing at the time but it makes sense it Fulton isn't coming. I like that we have a lot of potential PGs. It'll be interesting to see who ends up running this team.

More bigger wing players than I remember having on a roster in a while.