UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Very nice win. Dan D is really on fire right now and throwing a really nice ball. It was great to meet some of the members here at the game today. I heard someone behind calling someone Bob. I asked if he was the world famous Big Purple Fans Bob87 and it was. Funny stuff.

Great to meet you guys! I got the usernames of Bob and Haggy. Who were the other two of you?

Very nice win. Dan D is really on fire right now and throwing a really nice ball. It was great to meet some of the members here at the game today. I heard someone behind calling someone Bob. I asked if he was the world famous Big Purple Fans Bob87 and it was. Funny stuff.

Great to meet you guys! I got the usernames of Bob and Haggy. Who were the other two of you?

That was me and dslyank.

That was me and dslyank.

I thought so but wasn't 100% sure when I got home.

Good to see you there as well. Great game. I'll have to go back and find the last time UA scored 63 or more. Mark S did not mention it in his article. Given the great performance by the offense, it had to be tough for Mark S to watch the game.

Too bad, Mark M couldn't have been down there. Obviously he was at practice earlier in the week. Great article on Ford. He was at the Devils last night. Haven't looked yet for an article on that.

http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Danes-pile-up-points-and-wins-2232046.php

That was me and dslyank.

I thought so but wasn't 100% sure when I got home.

Good, It was great meeting you. After yesterday, maybe you should change to DanesRGreat. Anyhow, hope to see you at more events.

Good, It was great meeting you. After yesterday, maybe you should change to DanesRGreat. Anyhow, hope to see you at more events.

A little late to the party (as usual.)

Awesome game to see in person. Many thanks again for the eco-friendly carpooling effort; I will volunteer for another game soon.

Good to meet another board member; it seems the more games we go to, the less anonymity we have. It's all good when you know you all support the same cause.

Archived