UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

basketball tickets

alexfamous

I 'm not sure but, I think if our fans don't buy our allotments of tickets (not sure about women's game), UAlbany doesn't make money on game. I believe we get "paid" in tickets.

As far as UA not making money if they don't sell enough tickets for the game. If that is the case, they got no one to blame except themselves. It should not be a secret to anyone that there is a certain portion of the fan base that is tired of "ticket" arrangement and always being a road team to such a $iena school.

Women's game I would feel the same way. I would like to go, but I am not going to pay inflated prices for $iena seats because it is part of a doubleheader with a lowly maac men's game I have no interest in seeing. I also am not going to subsidize that $iena school.

Unless, someone finds out before hand on the arrangement for the women's game, I'll have to try to remember to ask on Friday when I am next up there.

• 3 weeks later...

To follow up on this...apparently there is no UA allotment for the women's game against Siena. There is also no place to buy tickets through the TUC either. I'm wondering if this game has free admission? I know they've done it that way in the past.

I know I"ve complained about this a million times but if the women's game is going to be a stand alone game instead of a double header it should be held at the campus sites and we should get a chance to host at the CUE.

To follow up on this...apparently there is no UA allotment for the women's game against Siena. There is also no place to buy tickets through the TUC either. I'm wondering if this game has free admission? I know they've done it that way in the past.

http://www.timesunioncenter-albany.com/events/Siena-Mens-Basketball-p37.html

Not only can you buy thru the TUC by phone, Ticketmaster, or Wal-mart, you get to pay the premium prices for the doubleheader

*Dec. 3rd their will be a doubleheader, with Siena women playing in game 1.

“A” Games: (12/3, 12/5, 12/22 & 1/27)

$30.00: 104-106, 119-121

$28.00: 205-209, 227-231 Rows B-J

$27.00: 103, 107, 118, 122

$22.00: 101, 102, 108, 109, 116, 117, 123, 124

$16.00: 205-209, 227-231 (Row K and higher)

$7.00: Siena Students WITH VALID ID (corners and row K and higher in 200 level)

$8.00: 14 and under (anywhere), NON Siena College Students (row K and higher in 200 level)

What a freakin' joke

I guess that's what I don't understand. If you go on the Ticketmaster site they only have tickets for the 7 PM men's game. Not that I'd be buying through ticketmaster.

That is exactly the problem. It is a double header with the LCC men playing some lowly maac team. There is not a way to get a ticket to the game/team people would want to see without subsidizing evil. I was told at the last home game we do not have tickets to that game. It is a moot point to me anyway. I'll go to the ncaa tournament game.

But it is a disgrace.

DP

here is the blub on the ticketmaster site

No thanks

The LCC women tip-off the action against UAlbany at 4 PM, then the men face MAAC rival Loyola at 7 PM. Come watch as the Hall of Fame Class of 2011 is honored! One ticket is admission for both games!

I've bought seats in the section behind our bench. They are better than I've had in the past.

Must be nice. I got seats in 103. Although better than in the past, not yet behind the bench in 104.

5...5...5 dollar nosebleeds...

Bring some binoculars. I'd loan you mine but I'll probably need them.

Archived