UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. #5 Syracuse

Doc

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NBA lockout pisses me off. So happy college ball has started. I don't even bother going to the NBA section on ESPN anymore. Just makes me mad.

Wow, I did not know anyone felt that way about the NBA. I couldn't care less if they ever play again. I couldn't tell you what year they went out on strike last time. I didn't miss them at all and went from following them very little to none at that point. During the NBA season, I am far more interested in college football, the NFL, college basketball, college hockey, college baseball, college lacrosse, minor league baseball, Danes college softball and even the NHL and minor league hockey.

The NBA is my most favorite sport, followed by the NFL, and UAlbany hoops (I don't follow college hoops on a national scale although I do read the headlines from time to time).

NFL is about to take over first place on that list though, and then UAlbany #2. I know the NBA inside and out...been following since 97. NFL since 98, and the Danes since like...06?

Anyway, it's a damn shame. Players have already given up so much and the owners still want more. It's ridiculous.

Archived