UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Biggest week in UA football history (@ SBU)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't like the play call but more then anything I hated the decision Dilella is the Brett Favre of Dane football.

Just throw it away and we send the game into OT on a chip shot (extra point like) FG

True...but you don't put him in that position.

Honestly, that is the worst possible outcome. You are down 3...and that is just beyond unreal.

Didn't like the play call but more then anything I hated the decision Dilella is the Brett Favre of Dane football.

Just throw it away and we send the game into OT on a chip shot (extra point like) FG

True...but you don't put him in that position.

Honestly, that is the worst possible outcome. You are down 3...and that is just beyond unreal.

Exactly.. the ball shouldn't have been in his hands at that point. Should have been in a running backs hands...I don't care if the defense knew it was a running play and we lost yards we still would have been in FG range....but to choose not to run it? So soo puzzling. Very glad I don't have to drive back from LI after that ending; my comfy couch in Albany did me well this evening.

Archived