UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Colgate

Alumni:

How were the students? We tried our hardest, albeit Pat Moore called us out and well that leads us down a bad path.

Better. I liked the "me gusta" or whatever they were yelling after Suero's basket.

I think the "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie" chants have to wait a little longer. When you guys do them right after the basket is scored the announcer tends to drown them out.

I was thinking about us playing with, losing leads tonight also. We've certainly had worse problems than not knowing how to play with a 20 point lead. Hopefully we get lots of practice at having big leads until we perfect it.

Very solid point DF.

LOL...now that I think about it...when have we been up 12+ so many times in year...since...well...the past 4 years. Not many times. Hopefully by conference play we get the kinks out.

I honestly think we can go 11-5 in the conference.

I think the "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie" chants have to wait a little longer. When you guys do them right after the basket is scored the announcer tends to drown them out.

Agreed... they gotta get the Pep Band to wait about 10 secs after the basket is scored because no one can hear them. I only know what they're saying because I watch them stand up and yell. The student section was trying to do it tonight..they had a little better timing. But as GDG said better to have them both doing it than no one chanting.

Pretty sure we saw the first Dominican Republic flag last night too.

The UA game story said last night was the highest shooting percentage we've had since 2000. I didn't think we could shoot at all in 2000 and I'm wondering who we played. It must have been Green Mountain State or someone.

I liked that Metcalf and Puk got the ball a few times where they were able to score.

The UA game story said last night was the highest shooting percentage we've had since 2000. I didn't think we could shoot at all in 2000 and I'm wondering who we played. It must have been Green Mountain State or someone.

Close. On 1/8/00 Albany shot 60.9% (28-46) vs. Lehigh, 17 days later shot 61.8% (42-68) vs. Southern Vermont College.

No single-game records for pre-Division I, but I'd like to know the % when Albany scored 68 in the first half (without the 3-point shot or shot clock) against Buff. State in the 1980 SUNYAC consolation game.

Alumni:

How were the students? We tried our hardest, albeit Pat Moore called us out and well that leads us down a bad path.

You're ok in my book. Let's get everyone wearing their Dangerzone shirts at the game. Some good prizes coming for students in the second semester.

Archived