UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. St. Francis (NY)

MRSGDG

I was waiting for that...but frankly...Bing THAT. This team shows no passion and energy...and that is completely opposite of the will to win by the coaching staff.

There is ONLY so much blame you can put on the coaching staff; at some point...kids need to have some Binging passion. I LOVED PLAYING DEFENSE...something that our two superstars don't seem the least bit interested in.

Honestly, what could the coaching staff do to stem this...and the other games as it is clearly becoming a pattern. That is HEART...something the kids need to search deeply for...and quick.

That said, Coach MUST change his philosophy a bit on the defensive end as we have ALWAYS been horrible against the three. Coach...that on is on you.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we pull out wins in these types of games, the hard part is that we see the potential in the first half of these games so the opponents are either amazing at readjusting after half time or we just completely deflate going into the second half. Should we be blowing these teams out if we can have 15-20pt leads in portions of the games? I dunno.... perplexed fan..

I think we have all watched enough this year to garner this: At some point, the kids take their foot off the pedal. Sure, we have had some bad shooting games (like the 2nd half tonight)...but these kids need to realize this isn't high school anymore and they need to play 40 minutes. The fact we are being out-rebounded is disgusting.

And...of course that's what Roger said Coach just said to Suero...play some f'in D.

I was waiting for that...but frankly...Bing THAT. This team shows no passion and energy...and that is completely opposite of the will to win by the coaching staff.

There is ONLY so much blame you can put on the coaching staff; at some point...kids need to have some Binging passion. I LOVED PLAYING DEFENSE...something that our two superstars don't seem the least bit interested in.

Honestly, what could the coaching staff do to stem this...and the other games as it is clearly becoming a pattern. That is HEART...something the kids need to search deeply for...and quick.

That said, Coach MUST change his philosophy a bit on the defensive end as we have ALWAYS been horrible against the three. Coach...that on is on you.

I tend to agree w/ most everything here with one exception. With the pattern it seems teams make adjustments and we don't. That too is coaching.

As bad as the three defense has been we went what 9 minutes w/o a field goal. If we could score once in a while that would slow them down.

WHERE IS THE FREAKING DE - FE - NSE?????

Back in high school! They left it in their lockers.

13 THREES...SERIOUSLY...THAT"S BingING DISGUSTING!!!!

Check that...I think we are at 14. And Cornell had 11 I think.

"Hi, welcome to Albany...we will go bucket for bucket with you...but please enjoy our hospitality at the three point line."

Archived