UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. St. Francis (NY)

MRSGDG

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to pull out the win...but these guys need to gut check themselves, and with due respect to using offenisvce imagery while MSGDG is on the board...they need to have the "other" one drop and man-up on defense.

We got beat on the boards and gave up a ton of threes. Only reason we win is because we can score. We need to learn that defense will crutch your team when you are in a shooting drought.

Going to pull out the win...but these guys need to gut check themselves, and with due respect to using offenisvce imagery while MSGDG is on the board...they need to have the "other" one drop and man-up on defense.

We got beat on the boards and gave up a ton of threes. Only reason we win is because we can score. We need to learn that defense will crutch your team when you are in a shooting drought.

No need to be PC, say what you may not like I'm not thinking the same thing.

Wow...you know, Coach IMHO...has grown. That was a reasoned and well spoken presser...especially with regard to defense, Suero, Watts, and the fact that maybe this team was a little better than we expected.

Still...my only issue is the killer instinct issue...and we need to find that attitude that when we are up, we are going to put our foot on your throats and not let you breathe!

Brown making excuses for the comeback.

I actually think it's the other way around. He basically said we stunk it up for a bit...they are a bit better (I doubt that he would stretch Doc's words) than we thought...and Suero is far from being a polished player and leader.

Yes, I still think he needs to address three-point defense in his scheme.

Archived