UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Maryland

MRSGDG

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waiting for logan to hit some big shots this year. hit a nice and one two pointer, but misses the foul shot to go. by 3. i thought that was big. he also missed the wide open 3 in the corner when it was 75-71. it amazes me how easy suero gets to the rim. good game, as brown said mt st marrys is a must win.

I haven't seen Suero settle for three this often. Almost wonder if he's worn down - DP

1 for 2 from 3 for Suero

He didn't take as many as I thought. I was wrong. Not his highest scoring game of the year but the most complete. He's a better player than he was in Nov and is making other people better.

I haven't seen Suero settle for three this often. Almost wonder if he's worn down - DP

1 for 2 from 3 for Suero

He didn't take as many as I thought. I was wrong. Not his highest scoring game of the year but the most complete. He's a better player than he was in Nov and is making other people better.

Agreed, would have liked for him to be a bit more efficient but I like him forcing the issue and trying to make something happen. For far to long we sat through 50 pt games with everyone scared to shoot, I'll take this over that. Like you said, he's better today then he was at the start of the season...

waiting for logan to hit some big shots this year. hit a nice and one two pointer, but misses the foul shot to go. by 3. i thought that was big. he also missed the wide open 3 in the corner when it was 75-71. it amazes me how easy suero gets to the rim. good game, as brown said mt st marrys is a must win.

He called it a must win because it would tie our non conference W's in our D1 history, I believe only one other time it happened that we had 8 OOC wins.

I really thought Suero got the Mid major on the road no whistle treatment tonight especially when he rebounded in traffic and tried to go back up. Even when he was successful he rarely got the and 1 call. he was tied for the most offensive rebounds at 5 with Padgett from MD.

Logan's 4 of 17 didn't help

Am I the only one who thinks 30 min of Logan a night would be more effective than 37 min?

Is he physically able to rest without getting tight?

Archived