UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Men's Lacrosse 2012

Guess the luster of the glory season is gone.

Still have the office mates close to the program? I went to high school with a guy who was a

trainer for Marr back in the early 2000s, but I haven't been in contact for a while.

And I haven't been able to follow as close as I normally do.

Early retirement incentive 18 months ago, but I expect a conversation on Saturday at the AE Championship game.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...for all those up Will Brown's ass, when are we going to start chipping about Marr. This team has been HORRIFIC for the past few years...not even remotely good...and he has a $ienaload of firepower.

I like Marr...but this team is going backwards, and fast.

And before anyone says anything that hoops > basketball...I know for a fact that three sports the school intended to highlight moving up to DI were going to be Hoops, Football, and Lax. It is very important to our school.

I would love to get the ball rolling on this thing, especially after the complete collapse at the end of last season (and its apparent carryover into this year), but I have been trying to reduce the hate in my life.

That said, if anybody else wants to initiate, I can see if I still have enough negative energy in me to piggyback on the conversation. Heck, I'll even help get the ball rolling now...

#1 recruit in the country...

All-American senior attackman...

No defense to be found in two-three years...

Not enough depth at GK...

A loss to Siena...

A once proud program at a crossroads.

Say what?

The downward spiral hasn't stopped, it would be abnormal NOT to talk.

I like Marr, but am baffled how far we've deteriorated with this program.

There are no signs things have improved.

The last 15 games........... a record of 2-13