UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Maine

MRSGDG

If the UVM game wasn't going to be tough in the first place its goin g to be even tougher now that UVM needs the W to get on track to first place.

Better to play a meaningful game. After watching the UVM-SBU game, my first question is: didn't Don Criqui and Mike Gminski used to do national games? and now they do AE games?

Vermont dismantles SBU today. Wow! If the ESPN stats are right the Brookies were 0-15 from three. SBU now needs us to beat Vermont to claim the conference title.

Stony Brook only had two assists the whole game. Of course you don't get assists on offensive putbacks.

I think I know where Tommy Brenton learned how to act when claiming he was fouled

kk.jpg

Legend_Killer_Kowalski_Training_John_Quinlan_.jpg

Looks like we will be in that 4/5 seed for the Aeast tournament no matter what. So here's the thing, assuming we can get by whether it be Hartford or Maine in the first round, would you rather play SBU or UVM. I would rather play UVM as we match up better with them, but then comes the problem on Weds when we have to play them. Call me crazy, but I'd rather lose to UVM on Wednesday and have them be the one seed in the tournament. The match up is better if you as me.

Knocking off Vermont would give our banged up team a big confidence boost. I want to win the next three games no matter what it does to the seeding. I also want Hartford and Maine to knock off Stony Brook so they drop to third.

Knocking off Vermont would give our banged up team a big confidence boost. I want to win the next three games no matter what it does to the seeding. I also want Hartford and Maine to knock off Stony Brook so they drop to third.

This I like.

You got more to gain if you play to win tomorrow and are good enough to do it than you do in any scenario in trying to "rig" the standings for a potential tournament matchup.

I alos root for SB to drop those games. I root agianst them in every conference game excpet when thety play Bingo.

Archived