UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Vermont

MRSGDG

We've complained about Logan and G's defense this season. We'll see if we're a defensive force tonight. Who do we start tonight? Iati, Black, Guerrier, Devlin and Blake?

That's be a good guess. Unless you sub Watts for Guerrier. I think Will will probably def start Iati don't ya think?

@AndrewSantillo Will Brown said early word on Luke Devlin was dislocated kneecap

Ugh..that's tough to hear. Assuming there's no other structural issues..is there even a remote possibility he could play again this season? Or does that essentially end his year? Looked like he was in quite a bit of pain when he went down.

Bad news about Devlin. That injury didn't look good when it happened. Pretty much without three starters tonight, Logan didn't look like Logan tonight.

Blake was a man tonight against the 20 or 30 centers that Vermont seems to have. Is everyone on that team 6'9?

I like Ralph Watts defense but really, really, really wish he would drive to the hoop occasionally. I don't care if it goes in or not. Chances were tonight Metcalf would get the offensive rebound. I thought UVM could essentially ignore him on the defensive end.

I don't think Four McGlynn wants to see JI again. He seemed pretty frustrated.

I am sorry but if Vt is the best team in the our league, americaeast is looking @ a ncaa play-in game and done.

Last night UA did everything but win--I guess there is no "basketball god". Maybe he or she will come out of retirement for the ae tourney, grant us enough healthy players to win three and than I can retract my opening statement. After all "bbgod" has not been kind since loosing Hooley for the season, Logan's knee from pretty much game 1 (like he needed another injury filled season---I wonder what kind of career he could have had if healthy), Devlins back (now knee), Puks legs etc., on and on. Anyhow, in 1971 I spent three days in the UA infirmary with yes "shingles". I can tell you this even though the memory is not what it use to be (you should be able to guess my age UA71), IT HURT LIKE HELL!

Archived