UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Binghamton on Thursday

And...with a win in the playoffs...one more game closer to 20 wins.

3 bad/weird losses this year (injury, stupidity, heart). This team easily could be 21-10 or 19-12...and many would have been happy if we check early season posts.

Or, maybe we had much higher expectations since the Coach Poll picked us right where we landed.

Hopefully we can go in...take care of Hartford (not easy)....and then get revenge against SBU (so sweet).

Maybe BU pulls their starters on Saturday but I think next weekend we'll be playing UNH. Hartford plays Boston and UNH is at home against Bing. If UNH wins and Hartford loses then I think UNH is the five seed. I'm not sure who I'd rather face.

Iati has got a lot of talk and rightfully so but Mike Black has stepped up with his scoring these last couple of games. Is there anybody who goes to the floor more than Mike Black in the game?

Maybe BU pulls their starters on Saturday but I think next weekend we'll be playing UNH. Hartford plays Boston and UNH is at home against Bing. If UNH wins and Hartford loses then I think UNH is the five seed. I'm not sure who I'd rather face.

Iati has got a lot of talk and rightfully so but Mike Black has stepped up with his scoring these last couple of games. Is there anybody who goes to the floor more than Mike Black in the game?

I agree BLACK IS BACK. After a couple of off (tired?) games, Mike is playing refuse to lose basketball again. Even though Iati has been the sentimental star (and I would love to see him in uniform again next year), it has been Black and a solid effort by everyone else who has put a little swagger and tournament hope back into the team. If we can get a little more healthy, I like our chances--say Devlin 80-90%, Suero in game shape {he looked a little sluggish last night especially with his shot; even though he helped out with 11 boards and his usual fine foul shooting}, and If Logan can give us anything at all. I'll live without Watts, I prefer Jason and Iati anyhow.

Archived