UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Hosting AE 12-13 Tournament

This is disgusting

This game was still disgusting. Rowley came up huge towards the end, but cracked under the big free throws at the end.

Can always find the cloud for every silver lining.

How many times do I have to say Rowley won the game for us? Did you want me to not bring up that he missed two big free throws?

Anyways hopefully the team comes out ready to play with the same intensity as they did towards the end of the game last night. If they do we will have a real shot to win. Will definitley need to play better on the offensive end. Still waiting for Black to get out of his funk and wouldn't it be great to be tonight.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is disgusting

This game was still disgusting. Rowley came up huge towards the end, but cracked under the big free throws at the end.

Can always find the cloud for every silver lining.

How many times do I have to say Rowley won the game for us? Did you want me to not bring up that he missed two big free throws?

Anyways hopefully the team comes out ready to play with the same intensity as they did towards the end of the game last night. If they do we will have a real shot to win. Will definitley need to play better on the offensive end. Still waiting for Black to get out of his funk and wouldn't it be great to be tonight.

No, I get your point. I'm a bit different than most in that I think a missed shot (or foul shot) one minute into the game is as important as the one with one minute left in the game. That said if I were to look to see why this game was as close as it was I would look at the shooting of Black, Johnson, and Puk, a combined 4-21.

My view on the foul shot discrepancy is that it actually could have been worse and certainly played into why our offense looked so bad in the first half in particular. You could have called a foul on almost every possession. It's tough to get into any kind of rhythm under those circumstances. And many that were called were non shooting so it just resets.

YES!

I just got home from Pennsylvania to watch the last 40 seconds. So worth that speeding ticket I got on the way home ahahahah (true story).

Can someone tell me why the game is in Vermont though? Why isn't the whole tournament in Albany?

Edited by Ilko

YES!

I just got home from Pennsylvania to watch the last 40 seconds. So worth that speeding ticket I got on the way home ahahahah (true story).

Can someone tell me why the game is in Vermont though? Why isn't the whole tournament in Albany?

Finals always at the highest remaining seed...