UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2014

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wheeler Baker dropped 41 on someone last night... Can't wait to see this kid.

Story on Wheeler Baker. I liked the parts about his off-season workouts and desire to improve. Trying not to get over-sized expectations for him but looking forward to seeing him play in person.

• 4 weeks later...

New Commit

RT @JucoRecruiting: JUCO guard Evan Singletary has committed to Albany.

6'1" Guard out of MD but currently at Moberly Area Community College in MO.

Stats: http://stats.njcaa.o...nsingletarynky6

EVAN-SINGLETARY_150_1_8.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j1wE4xlYqM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj2zoMuhhwk

Edited by MsGDG

Not what I would have expected in terms of a commitment. I was thinking we need a big guy for next year. I guess we still do.

I'm not going to argue with PG depth though. I thought we had plenty this year before the transfer of Jiggits and the concussion to Odunsi. Singletary looks like he shoot FTs and the three.

Same thoughts as DP. Guy looks promising..but I thought there was a need for a big. Devlin, Wiegmann and Puk are all 6'8"+ and graduating. Bringing in one 6'8" guy in Stire.

What will be our options at center? Shengelia as a natural center..and then Mike Rowley and Greg Stire when the team goes small?

Conversely..the team seems to be loaded at the 1-3 spots: Odunsi, Hooley, Haas, Egharevba, Ennema, Baker, Wells, Tyman, Singletary (plus Williams as a walk-on). And none of them will be seniors in 2014-15..wow.

This is great conversation guys and I'm thrilled to see it turn in this direction. I agree on the JUCOS side. I understood it with the sudden departure of Suero and Aronholt but outside of that it should be a fix, not a strategy

We are all here because we are fans and each if us has a viewpoint to be respected whether it's hope, frustration or unbridled enthusiasm.