UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2014

Offer out to Jestin Lewis (JUCO)..6'2" PG from VA. Currently plays for Wallace State CC in Alabama. Also has offers from Mercer and Eastern Kentucky.

Yahoo says Lewis will be visiting on Sept 19th.

And...Lewis commits to Mercer on his visit yesterday. Not the greatest weekend to be a Great Dane so far.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how many scholarship the team has left to give out for 2014? Graduation will creat 5 (Devlin, Evans, Johnson, Puk and Wiegmann).

Someone on the board said Mike Rowley won't be receiving a scholarship this upcoming season..so I presume he'll receive one in 2014. That makes 1.

Forward Greg Stire committed last month. That makes 2.

There were reports back in February that Ohio guard Mike Wells committed. I haven't seen anything on him since. He was listed by recruiting sites as a member of the Class of 2013 at the time. That would make 3.

There were reports back in May that Texas (via Bosina) forward Kenan "Noke" Guzonjic committed. Haven't seen anything on him since. He was also listed by recruiting sites as a member of the Class of 2013. That would make 4.

If all of those were true and remain true..it would leave 1 scholarship left to give..correct? We seem to be recruiting guards and centers..who are currently listed as members of the Class of 2014..with the most interest. There does seem to be a notable need for a center..as the team would only have two players..Shengalia and M. Rowley..taller than 6'6" after this upcoming season.

Edited by Phoenix

If all of those were true and remain true..it would leave 1 scholarship left to give..correct? We seem to be recruiting guards and centers..who are currently listed as members of the Class of 2014..with the most interest. There does seem to be a notable need for a center..as the team would only have two players..Shengalia and M. Rowley..taller than 6'6" after this upcoming season.

I agree that's a concern although Stire is a PF also.

Rivals has us talking to JJ Nganga, a 6'10 center from Northern Oklahoma CC. We've also talked to Sem Kroon although I think he visited UNH recently.