UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont Bus Trip Information - Sat, Jan 5th

Some of you guys really amaze me.

I believe Coaches work long hard hours.

I also believe players play because they win time in practice (which of course we don't see).

The Coaches know we just played a terrible game and the players know it too.

Neither wanted it to happen but "Siena" happens.

Lets hope it was an abberation and we can recover from it.

It amazes me how so called loyal fans can put players down and kick them to the curb.

The players are trying to play the best they can.

If you're unhappy at 12-4 blame the coaches don't rip the players.

At the start of the season I for one would have gladly accepted 12-4 by Jan 6th with a BCS win and a win over $iena.

God forbid anyone calls a spade what it is...The fact that we are 12-4 and beat Siena and Washington isn't lost on anyone...so far it's been a A-type season...credit goes to team and coaches for that. Will Brown so far has done an excellent job this year and deserves credit, maybe you are OK with turning a blind eye to what happened Saturday...some others are not and that is their prerogative. No one called anyone names...

But I'll never understand why some with EXTREMELY close connections/family to the members of the team constantly throw cold water on anyone calling a spade what it is. We really can't point out that a perhaps someone else should be given a chance instead of a 'shooter' who's shooting less then 30% on the year...amazing!

We've debated this before...everyone knows who the "coolers" are...Getting smashed like THAT deserves some criticism unless we are all supposed to just dance around the campfire holding hands. Doesn't mean I will cut off support for the team...I'll be there screaming and leading defense chants like I always do...I'm certainly not gonna sit here and listen to you lecture me on being a bad or disloyal fan.

Edited by Clickclack

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players are trying to play the best they can.

If you're unhappy at 12-4 blame the coaches don't rip the players.

Don't over react to everything that's not in agreement with your thought pattern.

I'll stop when you stop questioned then loyalty of anyone who even shows a hint of criticism.... Deal? Nothing annoys me more then being called "so called loyal" fan...

Edited by Clickclack

Frankly...you all are overreacting...in a big fricken way.

I have kept my mouth shut...but many of you, including some I respect, need to fricken relax.

You haven't played long enough if you haven't gotten spanked. If it continues it is a problem. You can't extraoplate past seasons right now. If we lose like that to BU and SBU in our games vs. them...i'd pause seriously for concern. Until that time...chill people.

You have three guys who are off right now, and a fourth who simply shows up when he pleases (Iati, Black, Guerrier, and Puk). Any two of those get back on, with Devilin's growing confidence and Rowley blowing up...we will be fine.

Chill.