UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

St. Francis (NY) - Wednesday 7pm

The Danes return to the SEFCU tomorrow against St. Francis. The Terriers are 2-3 on the season..with wins at Brown and at Lafayette..and losses at Illinois, at Norfolk State and home against Army. They have a pretty quick tempo and average nearly 71ppg..but have difficulty on the defensive end allowing more than 75ppg.

I think it's a game the Danes should be able to come out with the W in..as long as they continue to play the game we've seen for much of the season. SFNY isn't a push over though..they finished 15-15 last season and have a kid Travis Nichols who dropped 6 or 7 threes on us last season in Brooklyn..if I remember correctly.

This season sophomore forward Jalen Cannon has put up big numbers through five games for St. Francis..16ppg and 9.8rpg. Metcalf, Puk, Rowley and Devlin have to take that challenge seriously..just like they did with OD on Saturday.

Let's keep it up Danes!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to this site. I am an UA grad and a proud one. The basketball team looks real good. I think the key is confidence. As a fairly decent athelete I know how easy it is when you are confident and how hard it is when you are full of doubt. Winning breeds confidence.

I'm new to this site. I am an UA grad and a proud one. The basketball team looks real good. I think the key is confidence. As a fairly decent athelete I know how easy it is when you are confident and how hard it is when you are full of doubt. Winning breeds confidence.

Welcome to the board!!!

Any chance we can get 3K into the building?

There seemed to be a few hundred students at the Siena game. I would hope after watching that a bunch of them would want to continue attending at SEFCU.

It is frustrating not to see more student support. Whenever UA succeeds at something it enhances the value of the degree. Besides, it is wonderful watching these talented young people play roundball.

Welcome to the board Underpar!

We are historically terrible after the Siena game...nothing would surprise me in this one although I hope for the best. We are a tough nosed this team year...

I was thinking the same thing about our usual post-Siena game hangover. We did do a nice job not having a letdown after the Washington win.

This is the week before finals week...so I'm sure some students won't come out. I'll be coming right after my class (hope it ends early lol) though...wish more students loved the game (not just the team) as much as this guy.

This is the week before finals week...so I'm sure some students won't come out. I'll be coming right after my class (hope it ends early lol) though...wish more students loved the game (not just the team) as much as this guy.

I agree that some students won't come out but the regulars will be there. I just wished the student section was packed every game, it would give a SEFCU a nice home court advantage. The games are fun to go to and they are something to do and hang out with friends after a day of sitting in a LC or classroom. I just wish more students would go.

I agree that some students won't come out but the regulars will be there. I just wished the student section was packed every game, it would give a SEFCU a nice home court advantage. The games are fun to go to and they are something to do and hang out with friends after a day of sitting in a LC or classroom. I just wish more students would go.

Agreed.