UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs Vermont (1/26)

2 blocks and 3 steals. Hard to do that.

And that one late possession late in the game down by 5 I think and we run 30 off of the shot clock to get Rowley a driving defended miss.

So the players have turned over how many times since Jamar and nothing to show. What is it that hasn't changed?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you still have to stick with black as bad has he's been.

Black yes... Stick with him...

Don't get me wrong I'm not looking to bench these guys but maybe 4-5 minutes less each? Again try something. 43 points at home is unacceptable. 1-22(or whatever it is) against the top teams is unacceptable.

Our chance a top 2 finish is in very significant jeopardy if not completely gone...very disappointing how this season is playing out. BU game Brown makes very good adjustments and they blow it...this game take the 1pt lead with all the momentum and stall out. Is the recruiting really THAT terrible that we can't find another body to go to when the regular rotation is struggling? No one on the bench to try?

Another Will Brown team that has not been properly coached to handle an overly aggressive team.

The offensive perimeter passing that seems to be creeping back into games is giving me horrific flashbacks.

I need to see a championship or else bringing in fresh blood with improved coaching talent is in order. He might

or might not be a nice guy... makes zero difference to me. He hasn't proven his worth.

Of course, Black stays. Iati on the other hand, if he's not hitting shots when he gets them, he shouldn't be in there.

Another Will Brown team that has not been properly coached to handle an overly aggressive team.

The offensive perimeter passing that seems to be creeping back into games is giving me horrific flashbacks.

I need to see a championship or else bringing in fresh blood with improved coaching talent is in order. He might

or might not be a nice guy... makes zero difference to me. He hasn't proven his worth.

Of course, Black stays. Iati on the other hand, if he's not hitting shots when he gets them, he shouldn't be in there.

Not to take away from Iati this season...he's been great in OOC but enough is enough...TRY something different. I'm tired of getting kicked around by UVM/SBU and BU...this is garbage! Who has any faith that we can win on Tuesday?

You recruit Page and Johnson and Evans and yet don't trust them to play in a game this ugly???

It's difficult to even put this forward as a discussion point but this program continues to be at a standstill and at a cross-roads...Being beaten like a drum by the top of the AE is NOT acceptable. It's downright embarrassing...What are we doing here?

Administration, coaches, players and fans need to do a certain amount of soul searching...I know for me 1-23 in 3+ years is NOT acceptable.

You recruit Page and Johnson and Evans and yet don't trust them to play in a game this ugly???

In a game where we couldn't find an inch to shoot an outside shot...you have a so called (billed) slasher on the bench and you never even put him in...we just tried running Iati off of ineffective screens...

Brings up a good point on why the coaching staff doesn't focus on building more of an inside game with Puk.

I've felt all along this kid has had potential, and this year is proving it. He's got a nice inside game now that he's got experience.

He's as big as anyone in the league and actually can hit the open 15 ft jump shot which is impressive.

When he's been given the chance to showcase his talent, he's come through this year. Strong moves, soft touch.

There was a strong opportunity with uvm up in our grills on the perimeter, to give Puk an opportunity to score 25 tonight.

Like you say, nice outside shot, & strong at the free throw line....

Edited by uofalbany