UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Stony Brook 1/29

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the #'s out there after the last game against BU, SB and VT in last 10 games vs each. I just can't comment anymore. I'm more interested in the women's team and lacrosse season. I'm done thinking about this team at this point.

I put the #'s out there after the last game against BU, SB and VT in last 10 games vs each. I just can't comment anymore. I'm more interested in the women's team and lacrosse season. I'm done thinking about this team at this point.

Every year same story... Every time you think it will be different under this staff, it turns out like this.

Beat up on crap, lose just about every single game against a decent team. Bitter pill to swallow but this program is the very definition of mediocre and going nowhere.

I just don't get it. The offensive gameplan is just horrible every game. GUESS WHAT?!?!? CONFERENCE TEAMS HAVE FIGURED OUT THE OFFENSE! CHANGE IT UP!!!!! I AM FURIOUS RIGHT NOW. That was a pathetic performance. Pathetic effort in the second half. Can't get an open friggin shot. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??????

I am happy the AD was smart enough not to offer any sort of contract extension to Brown when they were 16-4. I'll never forget after that Washington win when he said maybe he'll get a contract extension when asked about being the biggest win of the programs history.

There was someone who once said don't rip the players, rip the coaches...

Thank you for the washingon win though. I guess it was pretty much a deal with the devil. Beat washington and don't beat bu/uvm/sb all year. I can't really complain because I told myself I wouldn't care what happens the rest of the season if they won the washington game. That impressive record against weak teams gave me some false hope.

Edited by UA'08