UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany vs. Maine (2/9/2013)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clickclack and LoganAronhaltsKnees many people on this board know the coaches, if you think that changes their judgement or makes them less of a fan I think you're wrong.

Coaches talk to fans that are normal, even keel people, clearly by your posts on here you're likely not an even keel person. (Could be wrong..) You get super upset when we lose and think we're the worst team and when we win a big game like Washington you think the staff are amazing. Even you Clickclack called the coach a "genius" after the Washington game. http://bigpurplefans...=105#entry64286 You love the coaching staff one minute and hate them the next.

This board is a breeding ground for the few who complain when we don't beat Siena, complain when we're less than .500 , complain when we have no big wins. And the year when we have all three, and those same people are still calling for the school to can the coach. It sounds more like those people including yourself are more obsessed with getting rid of the coach than UA winning.

Edited by MsGDG

Clickclack and LoganAronhaltsKnees many people on this board know the coaches, if you think that changes their judgement or makes them less of a fan I think you're wrong.

Coaches talk to fans are are normal, even keel people, clearly by your posts on here you're likely not an even keel person. (Could be wrong..) You get super upset when we lose and think we're the worst team and when we win a big game like Washington you think the staff are amazing. Even you Clickclack called the coach a "genius" after the Washington game. http://bigpurplefans...=105#entry64286 You love the coaching staff one minute and hate them the next.

This board is a breeding ground for the few who complain when we don't beat Siena, complain when we're less than .500 , complain when we have no big wins. And the year when we have all three, and those same people are still calling for the school to can the coach, that it sounds more like those people including yourself are more obsessed with getting rid of the coach than UA winning.

In what way is acknowledging the team's flaws consistently, regardless of outcome, not even keel? I can't speak for anyone that isn't myself and I don't spend too much time around these parts (although I have more this year because it is a fun place to be), but at least know a bit more about me before assessing my objectivity as anything but what it is.

Coaches talk to fans are are normal, even keel people, clearly by your posts on here you're likely not an even keel person. (Could be wrong..) You get super upset when we lose and think we're the worst team and when we win a big game like Washington you think the staff are amazing. Even you Clickclack called the coach a "genius" after the Washington game. http://bigpurplefans...=105#entry64286 You love the coaching staff one minute and hate them the next.

This board is a breeding ground for the few who complain when we don't beat Siena, complain when we're less than .500 , complain when we have no big wins. And the year when we have all three, and those same people are still calling for the school to can the coach, that it sounds more like those people including yourself are more obsessed with getting rid of the coach than UA winning.

friggin explain to me why Iati is playing all these damn minutes. Brown can make a change to a lineup after be 11-3 or whatever it was, but yet he can't make a change after losing 4 out of the last 7! Explain that to me! You know the coaching staff.

Edited by UA'08

friggin explain to me why Iati is playing all these damn minutes. Brown can make a change to a lineup after be 11-3 or whatever it was, but yet he can't make a change after losing 4 out of the last 7! Explain that to me! You know the coaching staff.

Where did I say that if you know the coaching staff that you know why they do what they do?

I agree Iati was in way too long, re: my earlier posts.

Edited by MsGDG

In what way is acknowledging the team's flaws consistently, regardless of outcome, not even keel? I can't speak for anyone that isn't myself and I don't spend too much time around these parts (although I have more this year because it is a fun place to be), but at least know a bit more about me before assessing my objectivity as anything but what it is.

I put your name at the top regarding the comment about fighting the good fight. I meant the even keel for Clickclack.

Where did I say that if you know the coaching staff that you know why they do what they do?

I was being sarcastic there at the end if that post. I do want to know what people think about Iati still starting!

Coaches talk to fans that are normal, even keel people, clearly by your posts on here you're likely not an even keel person. (Could be wrong..) You get super upset when we lose and think we're the worst team and when we win a big game like Washington you think the staff are amazing. Even you Clickclack called the coach a "genius" after the Washington game. http://bigpurplefans...=105#entry64286 You love the coaching staff one minute and hate them the next.

This board is a breeding ground for the few who complain when we don't beat Siena, complain when we're less than .500 , complain when we have no big wins. And the year when we have all three, and those same people are still calling for the school to can the coach. It sounds more like those people including yourself are more obsessed with getting rid of the coach than UA winning.

I believe there is precedent very close to home for you on how to deal with the bad fans/posters... As to the rest of your post... I'll get to it soon enough...

I believe there is precedent very close to home for you on how to deal with the bad fans/posters... Let me known if you need help with how to deal with it... As to the rest of your post... I'll get to it soon enough...

OOC is supposed to prepare you for conference play. Despite the 11-3 OOC record, we are 7-5 in conference. The record is nice and all, but it's obvious that the teams they played were garbage. Yes we beat UW and that ranks as the best win ever for me even over the two America East championships, as crazy as it sounds, but something needs to be done now because we haven't seen an actual decent win since that game.

You know,

I know you don't like sticking to the facts Clickclack so no need to respond. :) Those things like facts and numbers get in the way of flying off the handle and being justified about it.

You know, MsGDG and @fessland sound a lot alike. Have we ever seen them in the same place at the same time? (puts on tin foil hat)

You know,

I know you don't like sticking to the facts Clickclack so no need to respond. :) Those things like facts and numbers get in the way of flying off the handle and being justified about it.

You know, MsGDG and @fessland sound a lot alike. Have we ever seen them in the same place at the same time? (puts on tin foil hat)

lol.... please tell me you're joking .. but you are new to the board.

'GDG' is Brian, I'm pretty sure most everyone knew that here. I'm the ms..

Edited by MsGDG

You know,

lol.... please tell me you're joking .. but you are new to the board.

Yeah, please excuse any who's who related ignorance on my end. Still getting my sea legs over here and graduating last year means I haven't migrated far from the far side student section yet!