UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Championship Saturday (3/16)

Just figures, we have two teams in the championship games and the big news is that Siena let their coach go after an 8-24 season...not a real surprise but it is time to get back to the important stories of the day!

me2_normal.jpg

AndrewSantillo one name that I think is intriguing is Stony Brook's Steve Pikiell - haven't heard his name, but he could be a good hire for Siena

I digress... lets not bring them into this thread... :D

Why would Pikell ever consider that.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just figures, we have two teams in the championship games and the big news is that Siena let their coach go after an 8-24 season...not a real surprise but it is time to get back to the important stories of the day!

me2_normal.jpg

AndrewSantillo one name that I think is intriguing is Stony Brook's Steve Pikiell - haven't heard his name, but he could be a good hire for Siena

I digress... lets not bring them into this thread... :D

Why would Pikell ever consider that.

He made about $250k at Stony Brook this season. Mitch made nearly $300k this year..and McCaffery made north of $500k in his final season. Not saying he would go..but money does talk..and Siena can pay it. Who knows..Pikiell could very well get better offers this off-season anyway.

Edited by Phoenix

The Alumni Association link also says students can get a ticket for $10.

For those of us not taking the Alumni Association bus (but who registered and purchased tickets through the A.A.), any word on when we may pick up tickets?

Best bet is probably to just give them a call and ask 518-442-3080.

For those of us not taking the Alumni Association bus (but who registered and purchased tickets through the A.A.), any word on when we may pick up tickets?

standard procedure would be to have an Albany will call area at UVM arena's saturday morning , but I have not heard officially.

Edited by bob87

standard procedure would be to have an Albany will call area at UVM arena's saturday morning , but I have not heard officially.

Yeah I'd call the Alumni Association because they'd know for sure. Last thing you want is to be stuck in the lobby at UVM w/ no ticket :)

I may be wron but I believe Piekell was over 250K at the brook and it would take closer to 450K for him to get interested in Siena.

I wouldn't expect Piekell to get many better offers this off season. He has never won the Big One

In 2012 Pikiell made $304,859 according to seethroughny.net.

Edited by MsGDG

Yeah I'd call the Alumni Association because they'd know for sure. Last thing you want is to be stuck in the lobby at UVM w/ no ticket :)

from my confimation email

Thank you for registering for this event!

We recommend that you print this page for your records.

Bus departs from the Alumni House at 6:30 am. You will receive your game tickets at that time. If you purchased game tickets only, we will email you on instructions of when and where to pick up your tickets.

I wouldn't worry abiout it unless I didn't get that in a couple of more days

Edited by bob87

Bus departs from the Alumni House at 6:30 am. You will receive your game tickets at that time. If you purchased game tickets only, we will email you on instructions of when and where to pick up your tickets.

Thank you!!! Just getting anxious for the game. :)

new tweet

UA_AlumniAssociation_normal.jpg

ualbanyalumni Alumni Association trip for AE game bit.ly/Y7gJBf tix distribted at bus departure. Tix only p/u @ualbany will call table at UVM.

new tweet

ualbanyalumni Alumni Association trip for AE game bit.ly/Y7gJBf tix distribted at bus departure. Tix only p/u @ualbany will call table at UVM.

So does anyone know why we have to pay $20 more for the ticket? It's $50 with the bus and $50 without. I don't get it.

new tweet

I am not comfortable with this procedure. UVM doesn't have to honor a "confirmation number" that we received when purchasing tickets through the A.A. So if there is any kind of mix-up on UVM's end, ticket-only purchasers are stuck in the UVM lobby at will-call. If this is the procedure to be employed, I can only hope that the tickets at UVM's will call will be matched up with our names.

Edited by UA_MA_2000