UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Championship Saturday (3/16)

The Alumni Association link also says students can get a ticket for $10.

For those of us not taking the Alumni Association bus (but who registered and purchased tickets through the A.A.), any word on when we may pick up tickets?

standard procedure would be to have an Albany will call area at UVM arena's saturday morning , but I have not heard officially.

Yeah I'd call the Alumni Association because they'd know for sure. Last thing you want is to be stuck in the lobby at UVM w/ no ticket :)

from my confimation email

Thank you for registering for this event!

We recommend that you print this page for your records.

Bus departs from the Alumni House at 6:30 am. You will receive your game tickets at that time. If you purchased game tickets only, we will email you on instructions of when and where to pick up your tickets.

I wouldn't worry abiout it unless I didn't get that in a couple of more days

Thank you!!! Just getting anxious for the game. :)

new tweet

UA_AlumniAssociation_normal.jpg

ualbanyalumni Alumni Association trip for AE game bit.ly/Y7gJBf tix distribted at bus departure. Tix only p/u @ualbany will call table at UVM.

I am not comfortable with this procedure. UVM doesn't have to honor a "confirmation number" that we received when purchasing tickets through the A.A. So if there is any kind of mix-up on UVM's end, ticket-only purchasers are stuck in the UVM lobby at will-call. If this is the procedure to be employed, I can only hope that the tickets at UVM's will call will be matched up with our names.

I've often seen home and away will calls.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Alumni Association link also says students can get a ticket for $10.

For those of us not taking the Alumni Association bus (but who registered and purchased tickets through the A.A.), any word on when we may pick up tickets?

standard procedure would be to have an Albany will call area at UVM arena's saturday morning , but I have not heard officially.

Yeah I'd call the Alumni Association because they'd know for sure. Last thing you want is to be stuck in the lobby at UVM w/ no ticket :)

from my confimation email

Thank you for registering for this event!

We recommend that you print this page for your records.

Bus departs from the Alumni House at 6:30 am. You will receive your game tickets at that time. If you purchased game tickets only, we will email you on instructions of when and where to pick up your tickets.

I wouldn't worry abiout it unless I didn't get that in a couple of more days

Thank you!!! Just getting anxious for the game. :)

new tweet

UA_AlumniAssociation_normal.jpg

ualbanyalumni Alumni Association trip for AE game bit.ly/Y7gJBf tix distribted at bus departure. Tix only p/u @ualbany will call table at UVM.

I am not comfortable with this procedure. UVM doesn't have to honor a "confirmation number" that we received when purchasing tickets through the A.A. So if there is any kind of mix-up on UVM's end, ticket-only purchasers are stuck in the UVM lobby at will-call. If this is the procedure to be employed, I can only hope that the tickets at UVM's will call will be matched up with our names.

It is at the UAlbany table. I have gone to thousands of games including tournaments before. I have yet to pay for a ticket and not have the tickets be there. In all those times twice the ticket was for a seat that did not exist and once the river rats sold me the same seat they sold to someone else. But the mistakes were fixed.

As far as tournaments ,it is a very standard procedure for each team to have table for their tickets to be picked up at tournaments. I would imagine someone from the alumni association would be bringing up the tickets and you would be able to pick them up after 10:30 am (1 hr is generally the standard time) although I expect the bus to get there earlier.

I am sure they will have more details out in the next couple of days or like MsGDG said call the Alumni assoiciation.

Edited by bob87

Gotta love Siena trying to take over this weeks coverage by firing their coach. Like it couldn't wait till after the basketball season was officially over.

I am just surprised they did not do this on Friday or Saturday, but apparently they could not wait to get rid of their best coach.

Come on Bob you know better. Anything that happens on Siena's campus is important news.....lets just consider all the championships they have this year. Well that was quick cause the answer is none. UA is Albany's school and the time has come that we do everything we can to secure that position. If they did not have the TU to do their work, Siena would just be another little college that no one knows about or talks about!

Great seeing you in South Carolina!

Edited by GreatDane87

Come on Bob you know better. Anything that happens on Siena's campus is important news.....lets just consider all the championships they have this year. Well that was quick cause the answer is none. UA is Albany's school and the time has come that we do everything we can to secure that position. If they did not have the TU to do their work, Siena would just be another little college that no one knows about or talks about!

Great seeing you in South Carolina!

That is basically what I am implying. LCC is a little college that no except the useless cares about. especially this weekend with all that is going on in this area. Besides UA playing for 2 conference championships,, you also have the only other d1 teams in the area playing big games this weekend.

I figured the only way even the TU gives them a sniff is if they do something desperate over the weekend. :D

see you at some more baseball games soon. With the big games this weend(and hopefully next weekend) I am OK missing a couple of games

Call the ticket office and ask. I think they will actually have a UA table set up in the UVM lobby where they have the will call tickets purchased through UA. That is the way Will call was at TUC for Siena and I've seen that a number of other time. I would still call and check at the number already posted.

The Alumni Association is asking what DVD we want to watch on the bus to Vermont:

-The Washington game

-The Stony Brook game

-The 2007 AE Championship Final at Patrick Gym.

Hard to go wrong.

On the AE forum the Vermont fans were talking about how annoying it was to hear us do the UA-UAUAUA-UA-UA after every made basket in 2007. I think we have our blueprint for Saturday.

The Alumni Association is asking what DVD we want to watch on the bus to Vermont:

-The Washington game

-The Stony Brook game

Hard to go wrong.

On the AE forum the Vermont fans were talking about how annoying it was to hear us do the UA-UAUAUA-UA-UA after every made basket in 2007. I think we have our blueprint for Saturday.

Been working on locating the entire 2007 game dvd. Glad they found one. That's my vote.

-The Washington game

-The Stony Brook game

Hard to go wrong.

I may be biased as someone that wasn't around for the '07 title game, but man would I love to see sad Tommy Brenton on the way up. Nothing makes me smile like sad Tommy Brenton.

-The Washington game

-The Stony Brook game

Hard to go wrong.

I may be biased as someone that wasn't around for the '07 title game, but man would I love to see sad Tommy Brenton on the way up. Nothing makes me smile like sad Tommy Brenton.

Well you should check out the 07 game as well. A sad Mike Trimboli was great also. I got to see his season end in person each year 06,07,08,09. Extra special most years when UA ended it. :P

Edited by bob87

-The Washington game

-The Stony Brook game

Hard to go wrong.

Here is a little taste of 2007 Championship game at Vermont...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f8OF8aQqW4 we'll be doing this again on Saturday. :)

Edited by MsGDG