UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I have a plane ticket - help me out, what about game tickets. I see them on Stub Hub for $75. Any alumni tickets?

Last time around I couldn't attend so I didn't even try to get a ticket. I think it is all based on donations and support unfortunately as the email from the ticket office stated. Basically, unless you are a bigtime donor and/or season ticket holder, I don't think you are getting tickets through the school.

Well - I got my ticket(s): Plane and Game. See you at there.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, any thoughts on the game? I just want to keep it close and be able to root throughout. A blowout would suck, although being there for the game is going to be awesome all by itself. For us to stay in the game we need to play flawless defense and make 50%+ from three.

I don't know where this 'Steve Guttenberg is a famous UAlbany student' comes from - it's not on his Wikipedia page; his imdb bio says he "attended" the Julliard School, State University of New York at Albany and UCLA. Graduated HS in 1976 and was making movies in 1977.

Who will GJ be given to shutdown on Friday?

Seth Curry I hope. He's one of three guys shooting over 40% from three for them.

Im curious to see how we are going to guard Plumlee and Kelly. Puk will prob get the job on Plumlee. Excited for this game to come.

While in the end it doesn't matter....but I think we should find a way to boycott members of the Albany media who continue to bash our school and sports program no matter how much we suceed. I am following a few twitter accounts for some TU writters and they are just bashing us away. I would say, no more access to anything UAlbany for them....

It just leaves me to believe that maybe we would have more community support with more community outreach. It seems that the community's relationship with the school is based on what the writters at the TU Tell them. Just my 2 cents during a time out....

Now back to the game!