UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2015

Ive seen Cremo at every home game I believe...he looks a little longer than 6'3" but most likely not...hes def. a scorer more than anything...but a VERY intelligent player...

they showed him on the broadcast last night and talked about him a little. They also showed his teammate who was wearing a UMBC sweatshirt since he committed there. Should be cool for those two to play against each other at least twice a year for the next four.

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking at Verbal commits today and it has Albany at -1 for scholarships available for next year. I seem to remember someone saying that Cremo is paying his own way in 2015. Is this confirmed or is it because of something I fear... The team is planning for a Peter Hooley graduation and him not playing his last year of eligibility?

I was looking at Verbal commits today and it has Albany at -1 for scholarships available for next year. I seem to remember someone saying that Cremo is paying his own way in 2015. Is this confirmed or is it because of something I fear... The team is planning for a Peter Hooley graduation and him not playing his last year of eligibility?

Peter WILL be here next year... from what I've been told.

Was thinking that too, when hooley was away I wondered if he'd be back for his redshirt senior year as he is graduating this spring.

Was thinking that too, when hooley was away I wondered if he'd be back for his redshirt senior year as he is graduating this spring.

There always seems to be some attrition from Coach Brown's recruiting classes, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a few departures from the most recent class. Mike Wells hasn't played a lick and I don't even think I have heard his name mentioned all year. Also in terms of other graduating players, Ede was a pretty big flop, eh?

I was looking at Verbal commits today and it has Albany at -1 for scholarships available for next year. I seem to remember someone saying that Cremo is paying his own way in 2015.

I don't remember hearing this.

Speaking of Cremo, he had 31 pts in a win over Queensbury tonight. We like our 13 game winning streak, Cremo's Scotia team has won 44 games in a row going back to last year.

• 2 weeks later...