UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much the whole class...18 or more.

The only guys I have seen play are Senn and Ngachie right?

Nope...we are both wrong. Just remembered, Andre Martin has played in about every game at RB. Probably due to Omar's injuries. And Senn wasn't on the two-deep last week. Wonder if he ended up not playing the requisite number of games in order to keep him red-shirted. The little I've seen of him...I expect pretty big things from that kid.

By the way, during my visit to State Quad on Opening Night of BFF, I ran into Will Allen (OL) and a girl he was walking with back into the quad. Man, that kid is an absolute MONSTER. He's 6'6 295...but a fit 295. He's going to be a beast when the training staff is done with him. I see him getting into the 310 range.

Attendance 4912 is pretty good considering the 40-degrees, clouds, and losing record. Anybody hear what's the problem with the visiting bleachers, kept empty tonight?

13 penalties on Maine, six on us for 99 yards (16.5 yds per penalty?). One of ours was for blocking with interlocked arms - are we trying to revive the flying wedge?

We moved the ball pretty good but couldn't stop them. No discipline - two facemasks, the unsportmanlike after a TD, but I thought the call for the hit out of bounds was iffy.

Attendance 4912 is pretty good considering the 40-degrees, clouds, and losing record. Anybody hear what's the problem with the visiting bleachers, kept empty tonight?

13 penalties on Maine, six on us for 99 yards (16.5 yds per penalty?). One of ours was for blocking with interlocked arms - are we trying to revive the flying wedge?

We moved the ball pretty good but couldn't stop them. No discipline - two facemasks, the unsportmanlike after a TD, but I thought the call for the hit out of bounds was iffy.

A bolt came loose during the Section II Super Bowl last night. Easy fix, but the university's code enforcement team wouldn't pass it in time and wouldn't allow anyone to sit on any of the bleachers. It was a good game for it to happen though. They'll have it fixed for next week.

The hit out of bounds basically cost us the game. It restarted downs and they scored a short while afterward.

I love college football and UAlbany but this is painful... I'm kind of waiting for the end. Like a sick family member at hospice dreading the day but can't take the pain anymore.

What is a feasible record for next year? What should the expectation be for the new coach? I'm thinking 4 to 5 wins overall. 2 in conference. That's my baseline following this year.

A bolt came loose during the Section II Super Bowl last night. Easy fix, but the university's code enforcement team wouldn't pass it in time and wouldn't allow anyone to sit on any of the bleachers. It was a good game for it to happen though. They'll have it fixed for next week.

Is this another argument for Phase 2 with permanent seats there instead of temps?

The hit out of bounds basically cost us the game. It restarted downs and they scored a short while afterward.

I love college football and UAlbany but this is painful... I'm kind of waiting for the end. Like a sick family member at hospice dreading the day but can't take the pain anymore.

What is a feasible record for next year? What should the expectation be for the new coach? I'm thinking 4 to 5 wins overall. 2 in conference. That's my baseline following this year.

Even more painful was sitting there in person in the cold. I was freezing my tail off today! I can't see college football ever drawing huge crowds in November anywhere in the Northeast (Syracuse has a dome).

I thought I dressed appropriately, but I guess not. I'll be more prepared next week for UNH.

That hot chocolate was amazing though. Best I ever had, and the pulled pork sandwiches were nice and moist; very tasty. Food was a lot better today than the cardboard pizza at the TUC last night, which was worse than it ever has been.

Edited by UA_MA_2000