UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

And the new UAlbany Head Football Coach is......

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the mention by Gattuso during the presser of "bringing a national championship to Albany and the city of Albany." I also liked him joking around a bit. I'm excited to see how this works out!

Just about to post this...Greg Gattuso: "I believe we can bring a National Championship to the University at Albany."

I loved the mention by Gattuso during the presser of "bringing a national championship to Albany and the city of Albany." I also liked him joking around a bit. I'm excited to see how this works out!

Just about to post this...Greg Gattuso: "I believe we can bring a National Championship to the University at Albany."

ME:

fainted.jpg

Edited by DanesRGood

ME:

fainted.jpg

It's TRUE!!!!

We can do it! We have every resource now in place. Stadium, scholarships, league affiliation.

WIN BABY WIN!

YNN reported some of current staff will be retained? Anyone know if this is correct and any speculation who may stay??

From Santillo on twitter.

Andrew Santillo@AndrewSantillo Greg Gattuso on assistants from Bob Ford's staff “I’m going to evaluate them very fairly. There’s a chance that we’ll have some retention.”

Great article. I think the region will begin to understand in a few years what UA actually brings to the table.

Honestly, if we can make an NCAA Quarterfinal or Semi, at home, on ESPN...this region would go bananas. It would be game, set, match for exposure...

http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/20131210/on-the-record-vellano-gives-gattuso-high-marks

Great article. I think the region will begin to understand in a few years what UA actually brings to the table.

Honestly, if we can make an NCAA Quarterfinal or Semi, at home, on ESPN...this region would go bananas. It would be game, set, match for exposure...

http://www.troyrecor...tuso-high-marks

I've known this for years and years.... and so did most on this board.

It's a beautiful things to actually see these articles being written now.... and on such a frequent basis.

I still say, leave the tu reporters on the outside of the gates.

On to bigger and better folks.