UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Nano College

Michigan_Dane

I have no additional information..but I'm not sure that's exactly what the article said. It sounds like SUNY (the university system) hired the firm to represent the institute (Poly).

• 2 weeks later...

Letter to the T-U editor reflects what most of us think

Return CNSE to UAlbany fold

I don't expect it until AK and Cuomo are both gone.

It will NEVER happen IMO. The more they build up over there, and duplicated buildings, services etc. the harder it will be. This letter is like 1 year to late. It's impossible to ignore the fact that the ego-maniac that is running that place is an absolute shame and embarrassment to this college. Don't they have an oversight board or something to reign him in? Depending on what happens with the investigation that's ongoing, what's the future there without him?

Edited by Clickclack

Letter to the T-U editor reflects what most of us think

Return CNSE to UAlbany fold

I don't expect it until AK and Cuomo are both gone.

It will NEVER happen IMO. The more they build up over there, and duplicated buildings, services etc. the harder it will be. This letter is like 1 year to late. It's impossible to ignore the fact that the ego-maniac that is running that place is an absolute shame and embarrassment to this college. Don't they have an oversight board or something to reign him in? Depending on what happens with the investigation that's ongoing, what's the future there without him?

Never say never. Seems to me all it takes is a new governor with a different view. Hasn't most of these developments been hammered in by a governor?

• 3 weeks later...

We may have lost the Nano college for now but our new engineering college will look awesome.

Looks like we're asking for $59M to renovate the old Albany High School, which is a very stately traditional building. Looks like it belongs at Monticello or University of Virginia.

Also, adding electrical and biomedical engineering is very cool.

http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/morning_call/2015/10/programs-physical-location-under-development-for.html

• 2 weeks later...