UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ UMass-Lowell 7pm Wed 1/15

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and by the way, they were milking the clock starting at about 4 minutes. Totally took the team out of its offense, killed any momentum and was a very different game than they played all night. They should have been pounding it in, rotating. Instead they stood around waiting for Evans to drive and kick...something he's not great at. Bad coaching.

We do seem to consistently let teams back into games by slowing things down. It might be a perception thing on my part as I like a faster paced offense but I think we do this way too often.

Also, how bad is AE that a first year team is 3-1?

The AE is considered really awful this year. Brown saved his job last year, I think. May have been bad for the future of the program. Sorta like having a mid-level quarterback. You're not good enough to win the big games, but they aren't bad enough to suck. This program will be .500 barring an amazing recruit. They won't win it on coaching. Say what you want about a coaching style like Patsos, but those guys are starting to play better and I'm pretty damn sure that guy will not accept complacency.

The AE is considered really awful this year. Brown saved his job last year, I think. May have been bad for the future of the program. Sorta like having a mid-level quarterback. You're not good enough to win the big games, but they aren't bad enough to suck. This program will be .500 barring an amazing recruit. They won't win it on coaching. Say what you want about a coaching style like Patsos, but those guys are starting to play better and I'm pretty damn sure that guy will not accept complacency.

Careful...with talk like that you won't get invited to the Christmas party.

Can I ask another question? Why don't we ever recruit from downstate NY or urban NJ?

Based on tonight's heartless performance that Christmas party will feature a tree that would make Charlie Brown's look like the one in Rockefeller Center. And we just lost to that tree!

People need to step off the ledge. It was a terrible loss tonight. Albany struggled from the line and that cost them the game. We are only one quarter of the way through conference play. Plenty of basketball remains.

Did you watch a horrid umbc team take us to double OT? By the way tonight they lost by double digits to unh... Did you see Vermont pummel our beaten corps... Now this...