UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2016

My understanding is that he's going to be attending school this year and sitting out.- CC

I don't know if that's possible?

First off he just verbally committed and school has been in session for awhile.

Secondly if he attends he would probably be counted against our scholarship allowance and I believe all our scholarships for this year are accounted for.

My understanding is that he's going to be attending school this year and sitting out.- CC

I don't know if that's possible?

First off he just verbally committed and school has been in session for awhile.

Secondly if he attends he would probably be counted against our scholarship allowance and I believe all our scholarships for this year are accounted for.

You may be correct...I guess we should have first asked is he enrolled at UA.

Shot 46% from three and 87% from the Free Throw Line with 5.8 assists per game. Also had 84 steals in 30 games.

More steals than turnovers is damn good for a PG and 173 assists. He's putting up those numbers in the same conference Evan Singletary played in also.

Offer out to Jakub Mijakowski..6'8" SF originally from Poland..HS in Virginia. Reportedly also has offers from East Tennessee, Fairfield and Bucknell.

Reports that Jakub is on campus for an official visit.

I like this kids game...nice shot and can put it on the floor at that size. Would be a good get.

I'm surprised there aren't more names on Jakubs recruitment list. At 6'7" or 6'8 he seems to have a great outside shot and plays above the rim. He could be a big star in the America East. Bucknell has been pretty good in the past, but Albany is just as attractive or more so than those 3 schools.

https://youtu.be/uITnOW5hcMY

Jakub, if you or your family read this board...we would welcome you at Albany...with open arms. Any kid with brains and talent is meant to be part of the Purple Family. Plus, we have a touch of home:

Polish Fest: http://www.polishfest-ny.org/

Polish Community Center: http://www.albanypcc.com/pcc-members/

You will meet kids from all over the world, the U.S., have championship athletics, and a top-notch education. We are used to making families and players from other countries feel at home. Look no further than our Aussie connection.

• Like 1

And for those on this board, Jakub's game reminds me a ton of Brent Wilson's game...with more athleticism.

We all know how well that worked out for Brent and for Albany. One of my favorite all-time players...and quite the representative of our University.

• Like 2