UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs. Vermont 3/9 5pm

Awesome win- start to finish! Congrats to all involved.

As an aside—watching the feed, I noticed a lot of empty seats, or just thinly populated sections. Makes me wonder if people on campus had low expectations and were less inclined to go? It would help build the program's fan interest by winning (or being competitive) in some of these big games during the season, too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UAlbany returns to America East title game

http://blog.timesuni...tle-game/17654/

Daily Gazette Photo Album

http://www.dailygaze...nt-semi-finals/

UA Photos

Vermont joins SB in whining... as if they have never played at home ..oh wait because playing at Patrick Gym in the finals has worked out so well for UVM against UA...

@tjwilkin 8m

Vermont coach John Becker on Albany's home court advantage: "Hey, it's huge. It's 2 years in a row (UA beating No1 seed). Money well spent."

Edited by MsGDG

Let's fire Will!! ......(sense the sarcasm)

Your $100 is in the mail... You can't leave it can you? One person said to fire him... Program before all else...Congrats to will, the other coaches, kids and university but the road isn't done. This was huge but one more game.

LOL. I can't leave it? Love it! How about you ask the 99% of the other people who read but don't post on this board what they think.... now I'll leave that at that. :)

Onward to CT or Long Island.

Yes, I'm sure you took a scientific poll at the "family" picnic... Now is a good time as the head of the "optimist zone" to get your pound of flesh... Yes, onwards! :-)

Edited by Clickclack

Yes, I'm sure you took a scientific poll at the "family" picnic... Now is a good time as the head of the "optimist zone" to get your pound of flesh... Yes, onwards! :-)

I'm sorry click but she is right. You guys hammered this team and the coach all season long so deserve a little ribbing now. It's all good.

I wish Peter could be this good consistently. His first half was unreal. 22 Peter Hooley, 19 UVM entire team at halftime.

I'm sorry click but she is right. You guys hammered this team and the coach all season long so deserve a little ribbing now. It's all good.

I wish Peter could be this good consistently. His first half was unreal. 22 Peter Hooley, 19 UVM entire team at halftime.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again...I, as a fan reserve the right to light myself on fire at will...if I want to panic, I'll panic...I understood her comment and why she said it.

Edited by Clickclack

I'll say it before and I'll say it again...I, as a fan reserve the right to light myself on fire at will...if I want to panic, I'll panic...

LOL! Absolutely agree but it's not healthy and you have to be able to handle the crap you will get for being that type of fan. As I said, it's all good. It's actually entertaining to me.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again...I, as a fan reserve the right to light myself on fire at will...if I want to panic, I'll panic...

LOL! Absolutely agree but it's not healthy and you have to be able to handle the crap you will get for being that type of fan. As I said, it's all good. It's actually entertaining to me.

I'm just one guy...who gives a crap what I say on a message board...yeah, I'm impulsive, normally a few hours after a loss I'm fine...lol

Awesome win- start to finish! Congrats to all involved.

As an aside—watching the feed, I noticed a lot of empty seats, or just thinly populated sections. Makes me wonder if people on campus had low expectations and were less inclined to go? It would help build the program's fan interest by winning (or being competitive) in some of these big games during the season, too.

I thought attendance was pretty good, guessing 3,600-3,800. Remember at an event like this blocks are reserved for all teams, their fans won't show up for the other game in the session. UVM probably had 1200 there, but the baseline on their end had few other than the band and cheerleaders. Our student section was just about full.