UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NCAA Tourney: vs. Mount St. Mary's -- Tues @ 6:40PM

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great run for the school and this program. So happy for them all. Now let's scare the Gators!

Let's not JUST scare them? In 2006 coach coined the motto "Why not US?" Saying someday a 16 would beat a 1. How about---Why not UA? for our 2014 motto. Regardless what happens in Disney Land , great GREAT GREAT game last night. Kudos to players and staff and fans. UA-UA-UA…………………….

Maybe I was wrong about the exposure. At least 6 folks texted or emailed me including three of my good friends, who went to Syracuse, Texas and one who won a national football title at Colorado. Normally they just tease me when I start talking about the Danes. All were every excited for me.

We need a big. We need a big. We need a big. We have some nice talent at the PG/Wings coming in next year (JUCO and three nice Frosh guards, one of which is poised to be a superstar (Baker)). Stire is probably going to RS if I had to guess (it's worked with our other bigs).

My guess is Levan won't be back...so let's use his ride and find a big based on this run. A JUCO big or a one year Post Grad transfer from a BCS school...but only a kid who can play.

Maybe I was wrong about the exposure. At least 6 folks texted or emailed me including three of my good friends, who went to Syracuse, Texas and one who won a national football title at Colorado. Normally they just tease me when I start talking about the Danes. All were every excited for me.

Yeah, me too. I had a bunch of text messages from friends who aren't even big basketball fans. The P-I-G might've been the most singular attention ever lavished on Albany sports. Now we just need to up that by beating Florida.

Yeah, me too. I had a bunch of text messages from friends who aren't even big basketball fans. The P-I-G might've been the most singular attention ever lavished on Albany sports. Now we just need to up that by beating Florida.

LOL...is that all. Beating Florida would be a national event and attention the likes of which few programs have ever seen. It's fun to dream but...

Edited by Clickclack

We need a big. We need a big. We need a big. We have some nice talent at the PG/Wings coming in next year (JUCO and three nice Frosh guards, one of which is poised to be a superstar (Baker)). Stire is probably going to RS if I had to guess (it's worked with our other bigs).

My guess is Levan won't be back...so let's use his ride and find a big based on this run. A JUCO big or a one year Post Grad transfer from a BCS school...but only a kid who can play.

That's what I'm interested in. That has been the trend the past few years. Are there any BCS players from the area that would ever transfer back home to play a year without having to sit out?

Edited by UA'08