UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Best Uniform

UAFAN

I guess I'm never going to be happy...I'm okay with getting a #31 since it's Jamar...but I want a selection of numbers. Especially for football (10 or 3).

I bought one of both anyway.

Edited by Ilko

So I got the jerseys today. My impressions:

1) They smell funny. Not sure what material this is.

2) Very gym like...the material. It's not like the 'fake' NFL Darrell Revis Jersey I have. Not even close. It looks more like something the players would wear at practice. And they are selling that to us. IMO, you've got to be kidding.

For the money, I expected a wee bit more quality. Again, maybe I'm just hard to please lol.

Edited by Ilko

2) Very gym like...the material. It's not like the 'fake' NFL Darrell Revis Jersey I have. Not even close. It looks more like something the players would wear at practice. And they are selling that to us. IMO, you've got to be kidding.

For the money, I expected a wee bit more quality. Again, maybe I'm just hard to please lol.

So my question is - How much would you pay for an authentic jersey? Basketball and Football?

So my question is - How much would you pay for an authentic jersey? Basketball and Football?
Id pay $100. Just to be able to frame it. Id pay whatever the price is for a Nike albany basketball drifit shirt. I've already purchased the football and lacrosse stuff from team sales.

Perhaps not authentic, but at least replica. The only thing replica about this jersey is the colors lol. The $30 NFL fake jersey I have feels 100x better than this UAlbany one I got for $40.

I'd pay up to $100 or so as well.

Edited by Ilko

The jerseys smell like...plastic or something. It's really funky. Doesn't smell like new clothes AT ALL. I'm sure after a wash it'll probably be fine, but it's worth mentioning I think.

Actually considering returning these and waiting 10 more years until we sell real gear. Or I'll sell them to someone for $70 bucks OBO lol (I paid $89).

Again, my Jets jersey is a fake $30 one from the internet. Not licensed as a replica or anything. As you can see, the UA stuff is EXTREMELY low quality compared to the NFL knockoff.

Here is a side by side of the football jersey:

1464wp.jpg

2ds6fl.jpg

Side by side of basketball with football:

2mry4w1.jpg

Edited by Ilko

• 2 weeks later...

At some point the athletic department needs to do their own job and stop depending on the Alumni Association to promote, pay and care about athletics. Doesnt make sense for them to sell athletic gear anyway.Just a personal rant lol....waiting to see some changes soo..one can only hope.

Still no response to my 3 emails to the order email.

Going to have to call them, but problem is right now I work in a call center tech support environment so can't get away from the phone long enough to place the call. I need to return these, have no intentions of showing my face in them. lol.