UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Best Uniform

UAFAN

so pretty sure my wife is getting me the UA basketball jersey for the festival of lights. I gave her the link when she asked me about what I wanted this year. Last night she goes "You liked Jamar Wilson when we were in college right? What's his #?" I was impressed she remembered his name, hahaha. If so, will post, since it is a topic of conversation here.

He did mention that the boxoffice@whatever email has had issues syncing with his email (I'm assuming he has a jamessomething@albany.edu email)...but I can't imagine that's the only way they read emails. Regardless, the guy took care of my issue and is definitely an asset to that department.

B5A-YeqCQAA5oDX.jpg

I GOT IT! boom! Wife nailed it on the first night of Hanukkah. The fabric is awesome. Mine has Wilson on the back with the # also. Ironed on name and numbers along with UAlbany, but it's so comfortable and fits like a glove. I'm talking sleep in with no shirt underneath comfy. Excellent work by the company. Highly recommend!

• 9 months later...

I don't like the state logo.

This is the one I got a few weeks ago and have been rockin for a while:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321837708125?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=510776409662&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

321837708125_1.jpg

Yes we already saw your hat it is nice but normal looking with a dane. I was sharing one that I hadn't seen posted. I like the NYS it's a different design than I've seen around. Edited by MsGDG

I know, and I'm just stating my opinion lol. As one of the younger (and possibly one of the youngest?) members of this forum who is also a hat wearer, I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing STRICTLY because of that NYS outline. But everyone's taste is different and that's cool. I'm glad there are other options...

However...

I'm annoyed now since this thread was bumped because once again this just goes to show that our school itself offers so little that third parties are selling our school gear. So dumb. When the hell will our bookstore or whatever get some legitimate stuff in like jersey's, flat bill caps (like these two that we both shared) and not just regular ball caps that almost no young person would wear today due to todays fashion trends, etc. I'm looking at the UA bookstore site right now and a lot of that stuff I'd never consider buying.

Bottom line, I'm still shocked the school has virtually no good stuff to buy. This thread just reminded me and now I'm annoyed again.

Edited by Ilko

I know, and I'm just stating my opinion lol. As one of the younger (and possibly one of the youngest?) members of this forum who is also a hat wearer, I wouldn't be caught dead in that thing STRICTLY because of that NYS outline. But everyone's taste is different and that's cool. I'm glad there are other options...

However...

I'm annoyed now since this thread was bumped because once again this just goes to show that our school itself offers so little that third parties are selling our school gear. So dumb. When the hell will our bookstore or whatever get some legitimate stuff in like jersey's, flat bill caps (like these two that we both shared) and not just regular ball caps that almost no young person would wear today due to todays fashion trends, etc. I'm looking at the UA bookstore site right now and a lot of that stuff I'd never consider buying.

Bottom line, I'm still shocked the school has virtually no good stuff to buy. This thread just reminded me and now I'm annoyed again.

There are fashion trends relative to ball caps? Really? I had no idea!

However...

There are fashion trends relative to ball caps? Really? I had no idea!

Yes...hence the flat bill caps made by New Era, etc. They are a big deal with the younger generation of cap wearers. No offense to anyone, but I don't see a younger person buying any of the 'non-flat bill' caps on the bookstore site. EVER. Maybe a kid who grew up on a farm...but any student from a more urban area will not buy those.

If we are trying to drive school spirit, etc. by selling such merchandise, we need to reach the millennials first and foremost, IMO. They are the ones, hopefully, who will be supporting the school for the next 50-60 years.

Edited by Ilko