UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2017

Do we have any info on why we're still making offers if we only have 3 confirmed spots?

We're going to have more than 3 spots due to people leaving...it's pretty much a guarantee we're having people leave, just don't know who yet. See previous page for likely candidates. We're not filling just graduated positions for sure. Nature of college basketball...some guys change their mind, or want more playing time that they can't get, so they leave, etc.

Edited by Eli

Cam Healy's Montverde Academy team is on ESPNU now. Should be a replay on ESPN3 archived later for those of you who aren't retired.

Any box for this game? Didn't catch it soon enough, how did he do?

https://twitter.com/AdamZagoria/status/847509988285100037

looked good

Box looks fairly pedestrian...

Yeah, Montverde isn't your average high school team and this wasn't your average high school tournament. The box could read all 0's and the fact he's starting for them says enough. Has good size, looked like he moved his feet well in man D against athletic guards (they played a ton of zone early). Penetrated well, found the open man well...the ball doesn't run through him, he's a 3rd, 4th or 5th option on that team.

Cam Healy's Montverde Academy team is on ESPNU now. Should be a replay on ESPN3 archived later for those of you who aren't retired.

looked good

Yeah, Montverde isn't your average high school team and this wasn't your average high school tournament. The box could read all 0's and the fact he's starting for them says enough. Has good size, looked like he moved his feet well in man D against athletic guards (they played a ton of zone early). Penetrated well, found the open man well...the ball doesn't run through him, he's a 3rd, 4th or 5th option on that team.

If you weren't able to watch it live or record it, you can watch it now... it is listed on the Watch ESPN App.

Click Basketball, and at the top online at least it lists Boys High School Basketball 3/30 12pm original cast.

Shadow Mountain (AZ) vs. Montverde (FL) (Boys Quarterfinal #1) (HS Basketball) Closed captioning available

We watched it, and he looked pretty good.

Edited by MRSGDG

looked good

I like 3-6 from 3pt and 4 ast to 0 to's. We need a real pg. Nichols is not a pg.

Nash to UVM

If true, that's not a good thing. I have read a bit about him. I was hoping we still had a shot. I really thought he would go higher than the America East.

More concerning is that UVM just got a 3 star big commit.
They did well but UA not standing still. Healey lulka are two great building blocks for future.

They were loaded this year and we gave them all they could handle in chip game and led in 2 of the 3 games at the half.

Bring it on...

Edited by Clickclack

Nash to UVM

If true, that's not a good thing. I have read a bit about him. I was hoping we still had a shot. I really thought he would go higher than the America East.

More concerning is that UVM just got a 3 star big commit.

They did well but UA not standing still. Healey lulka are two great building blocks for future.

They were loaded this year and we gave them all they could handle in chip game and led in 2 of the 2 games at the half.

Bring it on...

It's an arms race between us and them. UNH, etc. is decent but I think this conference is mostly us and them...and maybe SBU which was a huge surprise this year but should be able to get decent recruits as well. 2 or 3 of us are who make the AE.

Healy looked pretty good. Lots of outside shooting and great passing. Even the few times when he drove..it ended up almost always being a kick-out to a shooter or a dump-off to a post-player..often with positive results. Excited to have him next year. Worth noting that he's playing with a lot of guys that are a year or two younger than him..but they're also high-major signees/prospects.

This is the first offer to a front court player for 2017 in some time..right?