UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Take a win on the road I guess but not pretty. Is it just me or has it looked like Lyle the past few games is going at half speed unless we need a goal like that last one tonight? Just seems like like he is conserving himself for the AE tourney and NCAA's unless we need a goal and he just takes over. Not sure if the shoulder is 100% so he may not be going hard at the goal every time.

Our FO guy was horrible. He didn't even challenge Massa most times for a scrum. Massa just scooped it up and off he went. I guess Marr's attempt at a longstick on the FO was a bigtime failure. Back to the drawing board.

The stream was not great; but it looked like Massa just pushes (is that legal) our guy away and picks up the ball. I also thought the new rule said the face off man could not just hold the ball and had to pass it to someone {but for the most part I have not seen this at all????}

At bingo and tonight it looked like the whole team was going at half speed. I thought it was just a SLOW video feed.

Edited by dslyank

Well, we got beat on ground balls, which is always a good indicator of hustle. We didn't get destroyed on GBs, but did get beat 32 to 38.

Faceoffs, 7 out of 21. Looks like Sims was letting Massa win it, and then tried to hit it out of his stick. You'd think we could find a solution.

Bryant isn't bad. Gotta take that into consideration. We are getting everyone's best shot as well.

It's a win.