UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Y'all see that they just announced that Senior Day (UMBC) and the AE Tourney will be held at Bob Ford Field?

About time, and hopefully, if this continues, it may lead to two things:

1) A future bid for the NCAA Quarterfinals; and

2) Reason to expand BFF (true multi-use).

Edited by Dane96

Y'all see that they just announced that Senior Day (UMBC) and the AE Tourney will be held at Bob Ford Field?

About time, and hopefully, if this continues, it may lead to two things:

1) A future bid for the NCAA Quarterfinals; and

2) Reason to expand BFF (true multi-use).

How would John Fallon feel about that though?

How would John Fallon feel about that though?

He can be happy his favorite team has outgrown his facility, and/or he can donate a few hundred thou to build seating on the other side (hoping movable so our final four field hockey team can finally have some decent bleachers.)

True didn't think of it like that. I thought I read somewhere that the team hadnt played at BFF yet because of JF field. Maybe I'm mixing things up.

Yeah I thought he didn't want anything else played at "his" field (as in football playing at JJF instead of at University Field), though football has practiced at JFF)

BTW I was watching the telecast, and in the third quarter Patsos was in the booth and jokingly (I hope) took credit for inspiring the 'aints' second goal. Too bad he wasn't asked a few minutes later if he also inspired the bench penalty Siena took.

• Like 2

True didn't think of it like that. I thought I read somewhere that the team hadnt played at BFF yet because of JF field. Maybe I'm mixing things up.

Yeah I thought he didn't want anything else played at "his" field (as in football playing at JJF instead of at University Field), though football has practiced at JFF)
That's what it was. What's also big with the games at BFF is the fact that the NCAA selection committee could be looking at that 5k number and give us a potential first round home game because of that. Edited by UA'08