UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@Lowell 1/10 2PM

Nice win on the road. Before conference play started, I penciled in sweeps over UMBC, Bing, and Maine just because they are awful. Now with road wins over UNH and UML, we should protect home court and win the home game against those two. That would be 10 wins total and if we just split the 6 games against SB, VT, and Hartford, that is 13-3, which should be good enough for 2nd or no worse than 3rd come tourney time. Ensures a home game and if in 2nd, a home semi game. I know we could lay an egg against one of the bottom dwellers, but role players are contributing and the sickly guys will feel better so I am optimistic about the final record in AE play.

Warney was the only one to show up for SB at Vermont today. I will be at SB next Monday the 19th to root on UA and check out that new facility.

Nice win on the road. Before conference play started, I penciled in sweeps over UMBC, Bing, and Maine just because they are awful. Now with road wins over UNH and UML, we should protect home court and win the home game against those two. That would be 10 wins total and if we just split the 6 games against SB, VT, and Hartford, that is 13-3, which should be good enough for 2nd or no worse than 3rd come tourney time. Ensures a home game and if in 2nd, a home semi game. I know we could lay an egg against one of the bottom dwellers, but role players are contributing and the sickly guys will feel better so I am optimistic about the final record in AE play.

Warney was the only one to show up for SB at Vermont today. I will be at SB next Monday the 19th to root on UA and check out that new facility.

I'd sign up for that but think it is optimistic. I can see it happening though.