UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ Hartford 1/22 7pm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two observations. I love the new Dallas. As a reserve he came in, looked for a three, and that was it. As a starter, he is using his 6'6" size to create a shot and looks to get inside. Second, Ray Sanders looks like he could score from anywhere. Reminds me of Gary Johnson in his first year, defense first and then Garys second year he scored more. Look for Ray to do the same.

As someone who has been so critical of WB over the years for not switching in and out and stemming the tide of other teams runs, it's a pretty impressive job he's doing right now. I loved the Peters starting move and love how he's going offense for defense frequently.

And Dallas Ennema is maturing before our very eyes. He's squirted through the lane for the deuce three times in this game, which is only going to serve to loosen him up from the outside.

ESPN 3 is a wireless stream to computer with a lot of choices of what to watch. You have to have ESPN on tv to get the stream.

Got it thanks. I'd been watching on the iPad but on my guide for TW it showed as scheduled on channel 399 so I got a little excited. A little easier to watch the big screen while running on a treadmill.

ESPN 3 is a wireless stream to computer with a lot of choices of what to watch. You have to have ESPN on tv to get the stream.

Got it thanks. I'd been watching on the iPad but on my guide for TW it showed as scheduled on channel 399 so I got a little excited. A little easier to watch the big screen while running on a treadmill.[/quote

Lol, you knew all that huh!

Got it thanks. I'd been watching on the iPad but on my guide for TW it showed as scheduled on channel 399 so I got a little excited. A little easier to watch the big screen while running on a treadmill.
If you have a roku, apple tv or your tv has app you can watch it through the watch espn app on the tv big screen. Edited by MsGDG