UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@BING 2/10 7pm

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Sanders gets really, really lazy at times. It's mind boggling.

Half the team is asleep right now. Sam is having a tough game.

He is but at the same time he has 14,11, and 4.

Sorry 18,13, and 4

Amazing. He woke up. Sweet jumper.

Three aside, he gets very lazy with his passing at times...and his movement to the ball. Defensively no question. Scoring, shooting jumpers...no question. I want him to have that killer instinct in the other two areas. He, frankly, could easily be a Second Team All-AE'er if he wanted to be one. He has some freaky athleticism.

Nice win...got complacent at times, and we will need to get that edge back. I think Peter H. will be rearing to go.

Three point defense was putrid tonight.

And we just tied the AE record for consecutive wins, at 12.

Edited by Dane96

I kind of want them to lose against NJIT...so they get their hunger back. I'd still prefer we go undefeated in the AE. :)

Could be a difference between 15 and 14 seed...

Of course I want them to win every game, but if we are going to lose one...that may be the one to lose. That said, if they get their heads out of their collective you know what, we should win every game for the rest of the season into the AE's.

I actually liked the way we closed that game. Bing got to within 9 or so and we went on that run to close out the game.

I don't remember seeing a guy get intentionally fouled and still get the hoop like Sam did in that first half. He got tossed to the ground.

Programming note, Hartford and UNH is in OT - great game.

And we just tied the AE record for consecutive wins, at 12.

Is that correct? Vermont was 13-0 in 2004-5 before losing to Boston U. Kind of funny their 13th game was against Stony Brook and so will ours.

I would not have expected in October that we'd ever be doing anything similar record-wise to what Vermont did that year. No comparing those two teams, Vermont was a beast that year.

I'm going to let you guys figure out when we should lose and who we should lose to. I'd prefer to keep winning until the Vermont game on Feb. 28th and then not have to worry about that game.

On 980 Coach said he said originally this NJIT week was supposed to be the off week in America East play but he couldn't get anybody to play is at home so he had to do the NJIT game situation where they would come and play us and then we would play them in February. He said that he plans to play his starters.