UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs. Stony Brook 2/17

Jumping ahead but making this thread for this info.

@ualbanyalumni: 2/17 bball Pre-game Special Event | Meet Miles & Lyle Thompson, get autographs, take photos from 6-7p at SEFCU Arena @UAlbanyLacrosse

Tewaaraton trophy will be there.

10991198_10153590119477501_1264624614101

Edited by MsGDG

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WB on the radio says he'll be disappointed if the crowd is less than 3,500 tonight. Lu Jordan will be in the house.

Expects Peter to play 15-20 minutes again.

Says he's been getting hammered by texts, tweets, and in-laws about the SB Nation Top Ten Sexiest listing

We ran into Puriefoy in the midst of a major slump. He has gotten much better since then. Being the pessimist I am, and considering the conference winning streak that I doubt can last for the season, I fear that tonight will not be pretty.

That said, this will be a great game for my first time ever sitting in a courtside seat!

Prediction: Stony Brook 78, Albany 71

What I want to happen: Albany 81, Stony Brook 40 - would be nice to more than double their score...

With the advances Dallas has made and the experience of our JUCO guard guys gained while Pete's been gone I think UA is a lot better now than at the first SBU game. SBU has had two relatively easy outings recently and looking good is not hard. Their only tough game, at home vs. Vt was a disaster.

Of course a team can always get hot and we can be cold, that's the nature of the game. Based on quality of play and development as a team, UA has the definite edge. Reintegration of Pete is, in my mind, the only variable under coaching control that is unclear.